As soon as the raid night begins, the raid leader calls for a /rand between everyone present. The winner receives a temporary 5 tier boost to use for that night only. When bidding for items that night, the lottery winner simply adds 5 to the number of tiers they have listed on the web site. Whether or not they win an item that night, the 5 tiers disappears at the end of the night.
- A member of the management will announce at the start of the raiding night the numbers for the roll.
- All members present are allowed to roll
- The member of management announces "Closing in 10" and closes the lottery 10 seconds later
- The raider with the highest roll wins 5 temporary tiers, effective from the following raid night onwards
- Only one lottery is held per night
- Winning the lottery on prior nights does not effect your eligibility for the future
Is any of the information here incorrect or out of date? Please post your suggested changes here: Correcting Bad Information
Copyright © by After Hours Raiding All Right Reserved.