Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 81
Members: 0
Total: 81
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - New Direction
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Direction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: New Direction Reply with quote

Hey all I just wanted to talk about a few things real quick. Firstly After hours is a raiding community created to help folks be able to raid yet stay in their family guilds In order to do this the entity of Ah has to continue to grow and change with the time as needed.

I know all of us are saddened by Elricvoncliefs decision to leave AH. As someone who has been in his shoes I do understand being so tired of doing so much and not feeling like you get much help. It happened to Wwein and I a couple years ago and was the main reason we stopped playing Eq All together for so long. In order to prevent this and to keep AH together everyone needs to help.

Some people are not leaders I do understand, but i am just as sure that there are hidden leaders among us who havent stepped up. Now is the time. Ah should not be lead by 1 person it was not designed that way. It should be a community leadership.

I think it would work really well if we had a different Raid Leader every night we raid. If one person learns an event they can own that event but have back ups as well to lead if they arent able to log one, which happens with real life getting in the way.

I am calling to anyone who would like to help or lead or ma or give strats to speak up now. Help us move towards our New Direction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bigstomp
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here, when I"m here. And I doubt elric is gone, just not being the focus.

I can't promise, but I will try to be here when I can. I'm sure others are in a similar boat to me, able to step up sometimes but not able to show sometimes.

We need lots of leaders and a tolerance from the members as new leaders learn and move slow. (And you have no right to complain unless you're ready to step up)
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks, I'm sorry, but I"m burnt.

That said, I'll lurk in the background, and help whenever able.
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if my play time were a bit more stable i would love to step up but as is . if i were to try to i would only become a hinderance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: