Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 89
Members: 0
Total: 89
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Wednesday Fippy/Beast Raid
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wednesday Fippy/Beast Raid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atathus
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Wednesday Fippy/Beast Raid Reply with quote

Wednesday 1/25/11 (Tomorrow) I am hosting an SI + guests Fippy/Beast raid. I will start adding my guildies at 7:30 EST(4:30 PST, 5:30 mountain, 6:30 CST), then adding guests at 7:50 EST(4:50 PST, 5:50 mountain, 6:50 CST) depending on space available.

If you wish to join, realize that space is limited to A. SI members > Guests B. Needed classes > abundant classes (IE, if 15 knights show up, but only 4 clerics, another cleric will get the spot before the knight). Re-clarifying on B - if a needed class comes, and I need to drop someone to add them, I will. Need of the raid comes before arrival time, I hate to say.

Loot will be random /999. Loot random order will go SI mains > SI alts/ out of guild guests. SI alts count as those in or out of raid, for clarification.

The only requirement to joining the raid is being a competent player of your class. IE, no battle clerics, no rogues backstabbing from the front (This has actually happened at an open raid. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.), no level 81 with 200 aa characters.

I apologize for the lateness of this post, I meant to post it much earlier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: