Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 219
Members: 0
Total: 219
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Necro 1.5 epic
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Necro 1.5 epic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiniira
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Necro 1.5 epic Reply with quote

After chatting with Korinne in the last day or two she has assigned me the task of getting our AH necro's well on their way to the final fight for the 1.5. The more necros that have this finished (as well as other classes) the more powerful Afterhours is, and the more we can accomplish.

What I need from the necromancers that DO NOT have this finished is to post in this thread, where you are at in the quest, or if you have even started it. Doesn't matter if you have your first epic done, the prequest for this is not that hard. Just for a reminded that AH will not make any of the fights (Except the final fight) an official raid, which will cost 5 points for your final fight.

So what I am willing to do is set aside some of my time in helping those out that are in need in getting these ready for the final fight ASAP. Please post and depending who is in need of what I can pull together other resources and get the fights or collection of items done.

If you haven't started the quest or are looking for information on it, here is the link for information that I used. First link is the prequest. 2nd link is for the quest itself.

http://necro.mylostfantasy.com/prequest.html
http://eq.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=7026

Again please let me know where you are in the quest so we can get it done and ready for the final fight.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have 1.0, so need the prequest.
I am currently trying to get Elaborate Hinge from PoI, I also need Gleaming Zraxthirl Ore from Torgiran Mines. I already have Balls of Elemental Clay, The Ancient Tome of Lost Lore and Gnarled Wood. I also need to work up my smithing.
Kiniira
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on how low your smithing is you can go to Abysmal sea and get it up to around 75 I think it is for no cost,and then its goes up pretty fast from there.
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH will help with the fights requiring more than one group...so that dude in Barindu qualifies. Just let Wendaen know in a pm when you need assistance.

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Abysmal will get you to 54 (unless they changed it). It just takes some time, but no money. Good thing to kill time with if you don't have time to find a group and fight, and only have like 30 mins to play.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 4 Gleaming Zraxthril Ore, Elaborate Hinge, 2 Balls of Elemental Clay, The Ancient Tome of Lost Lore, and Gnarled Wood. Smithing is 115, which is high enough to do the combine. The only thing more I can do without the prequest is to get the paladin heads.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this really only applies to Myaghi and myself. Oldwoolf does not have his yet, but he just needs his final fight. I will see if I can get guild assistance doing the prequest, otherwise I'll bug the channel from time to time and see if I can get enough together that way.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an aside...I am fine with people applying for help with 1.5 prequest events as long as they do take more then a single group to complete. I haven't really looked at them much since the ones for my characters (bst, rng, clr) were easy and I didn't need to worry about the pre-quest.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've read, my prequest first fight is one groupable, provided someone kites away the adds...Kiniira recommended more than one group though, just to make it easier. I really don't see any part of the prequest being a raid though. I didn't realize the Barindu fight was a raid either, I'll have to reread it all again.
Wally
New Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Necromancer Epic 1.5 Reply with quote

I do not have the 1.0 so need to do pre-quest. however i have the book the clays the wood the hinge and the 4 ores, just need pre, and 4 pallies heads and im set for the last 2 fights. Myaghi
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of yesterday I have the prequest done. I have everything done up to the paladins, will start on them.

Thank you very much to Blades of Light, they all came out and helped me with the prequest fights...also to Striding and his shammy.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two paladin heads done...solo, wow what a drag they are. I'll be looking for some help today on the other two.
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the NK pally solo. I owe a big thanks to Minin and Myaghi for joining me after last night's raid, we took down the EK pally pretty fast. Everything is now set for my Barindu fight.
Xotia
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow necros,

I am a new app and know it will be some time before I can a chance at my 1.5 epic but thought i would still let you know where im at.
Tarlang
Yup that's it.

Last mob for me.

So i need to prove my worth to the group get accepted, gather 5 points and attend what raids i can and hope one day my turn will come around.

Well thats it for me.

See ya at night sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: