Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 145
Members: 0
Total: 145
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Pinch a penny, save a buck, and help save Babies
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pinch a penny, save a buck, and help save Babies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Pinch a penny, save a buck, and help save Babies Reply with quote

(I did not want this to get lost in the transition between servers, as this is important and I, along with March of Dimes, greatly appreciates *any* donation that is made)

Hey guys, I have a personal request here.

On April 29, I will be participating in March of Dimes WalkAmerica, the walk that has been saving babies for more than 30 years. I am walking to raise funds to support research and that could halt the escalating number of premature births - up 27% since 1981.

Did you know that premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death in the first month of life? It affects 1,305 babies a day in the United States. Those who survive may have lifelong health problems.

That is why I am asking you to support me in March of Dimes WalkAmerica. The March of Dimes is leading the way to find answers by supporting research into the causes of premature birth. I am joining the fight, and so can you.

Please sponsor me in March of Dimes WalkAmerica. To do so, visit my personal web page address for donations: http://www.walkamerica.org/brandonheath
My personal goal is to raise more than $5,000 dollars, but I need your help (I checked my sofa, but the coins just didn't quite add up) and every little bit counts.

But this is not the only way you can help out. For those that live in the Dallas area, you can join me in walking the course at White Rock Lake. Now, you don’t have to walk the entire seven miles if you’re not up to it. The important part is that you come out and sign in, to show your support for the March of Dimes. If you are interested in joining me on this walk, send me a PM and I will get you set up.

Thank you,

Brandon Heath
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to extend a special thank you to Hearrun for helping to sponsor me for the March of Dimes.

Thanks Hearrun.
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ninini. Both the babies and I thank you for helping out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: