Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 131
Members: 0
Total: 131
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Cleric anyone???
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cleric anyone???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Cleric anyone??? Reply with quote

I think all of us have noticed that our clerics are running a bit low in numbers these days and it's really beginning to affect how we progress and what, exactly, we can kill (severely limiting our targets each night). So, I propose that we start actively trying to recruit some new clerics/druids into AH if possible. Feel free to point folks to our website and have them PM an officer if interested.

Also, If anyone wants to switch to a cleric as their main that would be l33t:-) Boxed clerics are ok and all, but we really do need some devoted clerics that are willing to learn a serious raid role if we are going to continue to progress through EQ.

BTW, this is my opinion and not that of the officers in general....I'm just tired of calling it early every night and/or wasting time debating targets because we really want to do target "X", but we don't have the healing for it. I've considered boxing my cleric, but I suxxor and I am too involved on culd to make any real impact with the cleric:-(
Suegar
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, ill swap to my cleric as my new main !
Dlanddriel
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thats my line, and i just hit lvl 70 and finished his anguish flag ! he still needs 11 more aa though hehe
Krisstoff
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More clerics = more fun IMO. I also agree that we need some more of 'em. What do the officers think?
Ladile
Little Angry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, if anyone knows of any friendly, well-played clerics, please feel free to direct them to the website (or myself) to learn more.

As far as main-switching goes, all I can say is that if you really enjoy playing a cleric and *want* to switch, then the more the merrier. However, don't feel pressured into switching if being a cleric just doesn't seem right to you.
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, what ladile said:-) I didn't mean to make it sound as if I wanted people to switch their mains or anything, but if you have a cleric alt/bot and want to switch...well...as yoda would say, "permission you have".
Jamn
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A main change to cleric might work out great for me. Since moving to Legion of Valor in December I haven't been able to raid at all with AH. Besides raid time conflicts, when I did show up I had task lockouts that keep me from joining AH raids.

I was a raid cleric on Rheise way before I ever levelled up Jamn. He has most of the important AAs and is Anguish flagged. Here's his Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/678034

Jamn / Rheise
Ladile
Little Angry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's something you'd like to do, then that'd be great Jamn! I've actually seen several cases lately where AH members will raid with their own guilds on their primary and then come play with AH on their secondary.

Oh, for what it's worth, I *think* AH's current policy for changing mains allows one free swap without losing the DKP you've accumulated. So, you get a freebie if you've been thinking about switching Very Happy
Zback
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can come with my cleric over rogue, She is all of 72 about to hit 73. Her Megalo is 858585 and was RoV cleric for over 3 years. And this week should be able to raid again cuz I blow up my car and we looking for a new one so may be off work for a week or 2. Henry is not happy but he don't count LoL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: