Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 83
Members: 0
Total: 83
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - ROF Progression and Raid Opportunity for YOU
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ROF Progression and Raid Opportunity for YOU

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luulu
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: ROF Progression and Raid Opportunity for YOU Reply with quote

So it's been long enough, i'm going to dust off the cobb webs and see whats still happening.

i'm looking to start doing weekly progression groups for RoF and once a month raiding open to friends and allies. I wanted to put this up here so if anyone is still watching / reading and interested they can join in on the fun.

I will be implementing this in mid to late September once I get my fall school schedule locked in. i'm looking for weds nights and depending on turnouts - Thursday nights too. just depends on numbers. t

the focus of this will be progression with raiding as the bonus...

how will this work you ask? simple -

each week will begin a series of tasking - 1 to 2 missions at least - more if time allows. I will block off the time the same way we would if we were doing a raid - say - 8 to 12 central for example. and in that time we would run through progression and missions to gain xp, achievments, gear, etc. then once a month we go for a raid based on what wont conflict with raiding schedules. all invites are open and the rules are straight and simple -

** With group gear - random rolls - once you win an item - that's all you get til everyone in the group has won something. once gathered and buffed we'll split off into groups and use mercs as necessary to shore up any shortages and communicate our progress through the chat channel. with any luck we can knock out up to 3 or 4 missions depending on success and as we push through.

** Raids = 1 win per night - random rolls. rarely an item may be defaulted but it will be unlikely. we will invite until full - we will welcome whomever you bring along, but boxes are only accepted if our numbers are too low.
kebekak
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get a decent turn out, and a reliable following, I'll try to attend the Thursday events. Should we set a general chat channel for the open raids?.
Luulu
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not as of yet - i'm still about 20 days out from being able to solidify everything. depending on turnout will lead to channel creation - for now i'm just using the AH channels as has been before to communicate my thoughts. Once i have everything set in stone and the blessing from the elders to utilize the channels for such event coordination and communication i will update with the proper channels. i want to make sure that everything goes as smooth as possible starting off. the bumpier the road, the more people who fall out of the back of the truck before we get to our target.
kebekak
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K, good luck. I'll look for it.
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great, good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: