Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 236
Members: 0
Total: 236
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - sorry
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sorry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earlinde
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

I have no clue what you are talking about and never saw the pic., but the way I see it if it as long as it wasn't XXX rated because of yonger viewers who cares. And I dont think that makes you a w&@%#. I ran a guild before I moved to this server we all had our RL pics posted ome were a little scary and strange but it was all in good fun. If someone calls you that again send them my way. My Dark Elf temper will be enough to shut them up. Cool
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably not called for the name thing Mad , but dont think this is the place to post pictures either... but im not one to say... )

probably modified because it was not nice... but if the picture was bad probably shouldnt have been posted in the first place.(i didnt see so i cant say)

stuff happens and it gets corrected, dont take offense...

i can vouche Dragonof is a nice person, she changed her last name to Cheeseburger for kei...

Last edited by Dohi on Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Earlinde
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT DOHI I LOVE PICS OF HAWT FROGGIES!! OH THE PAIN! THE HORROR! DON'T DEPRIVE THE CHANTER OF HER FROGGY ADDICTION!!!

After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlinde wrote:
BUT DOHI I LOVE PICS OF HAWT FROGGIES!! OH THE PAIN! THE HORROR! DON'T DEPRIVE THE CHANTER OF HER FROGGY ADDICTION!!!

im so sexy i would crash the forums, it would run out of memory trying to comprehend my secseeness...

PS:
did you get new pants or have u been working out? Laughing
propertool
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the future, please email ALL provocative photos directly to propertool@shackinthewoods.com.. kkthx

Ps. NOT YOU DOHI!
Dohi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

propertool wrote:
Ps. NOT YOU DOHI!

lol

sorry about that goat thing... Twisted Evil
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shieara wrote:
Kor edited your first post where you tried this already. If you are going to post rl pics you need to do so in a tasteful manner. This is not a dating message board.

The first edit should have been a clue that we don't find your picture appropriate. Please refrain from linking it in the future, thanks.

Was all that was said by me. I felt like it was a very polite way to address your post which you had already placed on the web site once. What Nayl posted (the whore thing) was inappropriate and was removed. However, I also wish to point you towards our forum rules which state...

Quote:
9) Do not create posts questioning a Moderator's or Administrator's actions (This will result in your plea being ignored), take up your issues in private (If you publicly undermine the authority or publicly attack the Moderators or Administrators on my boards you will lose any chance of a fair hearing).

Because of this I am locking this thread. If you have any issues please take them up with pms or in game tells. Thank you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: