Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 202
Members: 0
Total: 202
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Depths of Darkhollow AAs!
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Depths of Darkhollow AAs!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladile
Little Angry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Depths of Darkhollow AAs! Reply with quote

Found this on the cleric website and thought I'd share

All Classes
Old Faithful
Only works in the Guild Hall. Upon zoning in, if you become trapped in an AFK toon, activating this ability causes a geyser to erupt beneath the offending party that plasters them against the Guild Hall ceiling and leaves them hanging there like a chandelier. The second rank of this ability leaves them hanging there like a piñata.

Advanced Alcohol Tolerance
This ability enhances the effects of being drunk. The first rank allows you to do property damage with your horse. The second rank makes you think you’re a really good player even if you totally suck. The third rank logs you into a Shadowhaven hotel room, smelling of troll and blissfully ignorant as to why there’s a ball gag in your face slot.

Methodology of the Cheese
This ability, when turning trader mode on, automatically searches for the lowest price listed for any item in your trader satchels, then lowers your price by exactly one plat.

Omission of Idgaf
This passive ability affects people you only hear from when they want to lord some uber new piece of gear over you. Upon linking the item, it’s deleted from their inventory.

Warmth of Yesteryear
This ability adds soft lighting, sappy music and chirpy birds every time you click on some bank-clogging piece of junk you haven’t worn since Dervs were good exp.

Hoarding Efficiency
Five ranks. Each rank increases by 10 the number of AA points you can bank.

Day of Rest
This ability makes the Creator unavailable for 24 hours.

Transmit Ignore
This ability adds your target’s name to the ignore list of everybody on your friends list thus saving them from ever having to go through what you just did.

Eyes of Archie Bunker
This ability makes all players that merged to your server appear on your screen as 1940’s European immigrants. The second rank allows you to voice emote, “Aw, jeez. Wouldja look at that.”

Eyes of Genghis Khan
For players who were merged from their native server to another, this ability sends you a message every time a worthwhile target pops in any zone. Second rank summons a flock of seagulls that voice emote “Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine.”

PAL/SHD/WAR
Unification of Church and State
If there are two or more clerics in your group, this ability gives you control of all of their spell bars, guarantying you that at least one of them is going to heal.

Clarion Call of Vindication
This ability displays your failed taunt messages to the entire group.

Garden Hose of the Furious
This ability summons an Avatar of Walther Mathau that chases off swarm pets before they can push the mob so far out of position it’s agroing people in an adjacent zone.

BRD/MNK/NEC/SHD
Gift of Spock
This ability lets you know where any mob will warp to.

Gift of Picard
This ability renders you bald, so you’ll no longer pull your hair out when a named you’ve successfully navigated halfway across MPG gets pasted by a group heading for trials.

Gift of Lucas
This ability will make your group eagerly await your next pull, no matter how atrocious your last pull was.

BER
Call of the Lonely
This ability influences other berserker mains to join your guild so you’ll no longer feel like your only brethren are twinks.

BRD
Fires of Remembrance
This passive ability causes intense bursts of pain in your wrists if you even think about disrespecting /melody.

Pay Your Dues
This ability allows you to remove /melody from twink bards.

Cultural Awareness
This ability explains why, in troll illusion, the animation for percussion songs involves rubbing the drum into your armpit.

BST
Central Park Lure
This ability makes your warder so cute it allows you to strike up conversations with women.

Shroud of the Scapegoat
Passive ability. Whenever a pet finds itself in melee range of a mob and more than 100' from any PC in the raid, it immediately turns invisible to any player, especially raid leaders. Second rank of this ability causes your warder to turn into a mage pet model called Jabborer.

Push of the Bulldozer
Endows your warder with the same effective push of an entire raid worth of stabbing, slashing, bashing, nuking, stunning players. Costs zero aa since popular opinion of the masses is that all pet classes already have this ability.

CLR
Divine Empathy of Repetition
This ability instils in players of other classes a sudden feeling of having worked on an assembly line for forty years, endlessly pressing the same three buttons over and over again, without ever being fully appreciated for assuming, full time, this monotonous task.

DRU
Return of the Cabbage
This ability appends all your spells’ names with “of the Cabbage.” C’mon, you miss it. You know you do.

ENC
No Room at the Inn
This ability allows you to mez the puller.

MAG
Summon Balls
This ability allows you to conjure a pair for the raid force that spent six hours setting up and now wants to call it quits without engaging because the 12k tank logged off or one of the chanters is LD.

MNK
Extended Faking
Allows you to fake paying attention, fake caring.

NEC
Bone Daddies
This ability summons a trio of skeletal bards that will play Parisian style Jazz and choke the air with opium smoke until all the mobs in the area of affect are wearing berets and growing short, pointed goatees. Mobs thus affected can still be killed, but they’ll be cool with it.

PAL
Lay on Feet
This ability kicks you in the a$$ every time you burn your LoH one tenth of a second before the CH lands.

RNG
Sneaky Enhancement
This ability allows your buffs to hide behind other buffs when people are trying to click them off.

ROG
Laundering
This ability allows you to remove all the totally worthless rubbish from your guild vault and put it in another guild’s vault.

SHD
Farm Touch
This ability compels the target to run out and copulate with the first barnyard animal they can find.

SHM
Exploitable Cannibalism
This ability summons a film crew and a South American soccer team.

WAR
Magnanimity of Hate
This ability allows you to 100% lock a mob’s agro on the player that keeps taking it from you. Second rank makes all mob agro lock on target player until they zone. Third rank locks agro until the account expires.

WIZ
Wardrobe of Artillery
The first rank of this ability provides Illusion: Trebuchet. You become a towering but rickety catapult that lobs gigantic boulders at the target. The second rank makes you look like a B-52 Bomber. The third ranks says, “Ah, f--- it,” and turns you into a mushroom cloud.

Group/Raid Leader AAs
GROUP/RAID
Find Path to a$$
This ability creates a glowing golden path to a drama queen’s nether region so he/she can pull their head out of it.

Lesson of Tom Sawyer
This ability allows you to delegate all LAA abilities to another member of the group or raid, letting them feel all cool that they get to designate MT and stuff, while you relax and hog all the leadership experience.

RAID
Spirit of Friday the Thirteenth
This ability summons a hockey-mask-wearing, machete-swinging Avatar of Jason Voorhees that immediately slaughters any players cybering when they should be paying attention to the raid.

Natural Selection
This ability permanently bans the account of any player who pops a Jester of Bristlebane during Trial of Corruption.

Banker’s Hours
This ability randomly locks and unlocks the raid so that people think you’re at your keyboard.

Let My People Go
Each rank of this ability allows you to increase, by one, the number of players allowed into an instance.
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoooo! bring on the Cabbage!

*sniff* i miss my cabbage Sad
Atheka
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the website? I have been looking for a new cleric site.
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone think of a druid that needs this ?!?

WAR
Magnanimity of Hate
This ability allows you to 100% lock a mob’s agro on the player that keeps taking it from you. Second rank makes all mob agro lock on target player until they zone. Third rank locks agro until the account expires.
Soraak
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
RNG
Sneaky Enhancement
This ability allows your buffs to hide behind other buffs when people are trying to click them off.

WOOT! You cannot find my buffs to click them off ANYMORE!!!
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/looks innocent! I don't steal aggro ....really I don't. Stun is not the warrior's friend Sad

I REALLY didnt' want to tank last night....my head is STILL hurting from the bashing I took from that frog.

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Medikraven
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I want those!!!! I wanna be Archie Bunker!!!

Medik
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: