Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 134
Members: 0
Total: 134
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - ToB keying information
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ToB keying information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: ToB keying information Reply with quote

In order to begin keying up for this zone, we are going to be doing organized keying. I have gotten many requests for ToB, and by keying ourselves for the zone we will open up several more raid mobs that drop good loot. This is not a change of focus from DoDh. This is to broaden the targets we have available to raid throughout the week so that we can continue to gear up for the Sendaii/Draygun fights.

So, how is this going to work? On Friday, August 10th we will all meet up in the PoTranq library at 8 pst as normal. Once 8 rolls around a raid dump will be taken and .3 dkp will be awarded for anyone who attends and was willing to help. At that point balanced groups will be made to attempt the missions. I will try to fit everyone in, but that may not be possible depending on the number of healers, slowers, etc. I may have to ask some that are already flagged to play cleric boxes and such, it just depends on the turnout.

The focus will be on the harder missions first such as samples of corruption. Upon successful completion of the mission your group will be awarded an additional .3 dkp. Someone in the group will need to pm me with the names of those in your group to claim that reward (I suggest you nominate someone to do this beforehand). If you run multiple missions the reward can be claimed several times that night.

I am also offering an "out of raid" dkp reward for those that want to run missions on their own time. PM me with who was in your group, what mission you ran, and who it flagged so I can keep track for my own records and I will award the normal dkp reward to your group. It may not show up on your dkp right away. It is a pain to enter in a lot of 6-man raids, so I will do it all on one night of the week.

I will announce in the Time and Place forum each night we are going to do this. It won't always be Fridays and it may not be every week. It depends on what targets we are doing and what other events we have planned. Please watch that forum for further information and I hope to see everyone there.

Last edited by Shieara on Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am revising this as of now.

From this point on each individual group member will need to pm me with the date and number of missions completed. I will no longer be accepting group pms as it has made it far too confusing to enter into the system.

If you have already submitted for dkp and have not been fully credited you will have to resubmit using this format for your dkp to be adjusted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Form to use for submission:

1. Character name:
2. Number of missions completed:
3. Date(s) missions were ran:
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more night of this guys and then I think we are done. We had a lot flagged in raid last night.

We'll run it next Friday and the program will close at that point.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna go ahead and leave it open for folks to claim rewards for the next two weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: