Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 356
Members: 0
Total: 356
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Some thoughts
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some thoughts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cung
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Some thoughts Reply with quote

We need to get everyone flagged into T8 as soon as possible. I think if we are doing it slowly, its not going to benefit us as much. If we make a serious effort to flag into T8 we WILL be awesome. A good amount of T8 stuff rots because people aren't able to go get it. Imagine a raid force going into T8.... you are not going to have time to build up tiers into 2 digit numbers. It's gonna be a bunch of good clay and nice loot. We would go back and manhandle SoD easily after that. Once we're all sitting in even full T8 visible slots, we will be awesome. I'm talking about a serious effort here, not once a week. The rewards will outweigh the ..whatever that word is.. in the end, in the long run. It will go faster than we think. Clay and trash drops for non visible slots will factor into everything. Also, once people are in T8 they will get a chance to group and slowly (slower than raid) get clay on their own.
This flagging could even be restricted to people who meet certain attendance if needed. This was meant to be posted in another thread but I screwed it up.

Last edited by Cung on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=81525

T3 Sod Raid...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=87169

T8 UF Group...

Dont c where the group is better, especially after we get tower essences and make them 4.5

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=82788

Cung
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time and effort spent with the manpower at our disposal outweighs the difference in those stats if that sentence makes sense. Do you want to slowly become really uber or quickly make 3 or 4 people semi uber? I'm not arguing here just some thoughts. only as strong as your weakest link... if your weakest link is sitting in full t8 group then that is good.
Zacatac
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everquest is full of things you "can" do. More importantly, it's so full of things that most people don't have time for all of them.

After Hours is not a 7-day a week organization.

We have 4 nights, about 3 hours each. That's 12 hours in a week. We currently spend 25% of that time doing UF progression. The Wednesday nights have been very popular, but that is all the time we have for it.

Our focus on getting people into T8 is a good goal, but so is getting into Tower raids. We aren't going to stop trying for Tower.

People are free to help out on any other night, or during the day, to work on these UF tasks. But we aren't going to burn out the leaders of AH by asking them to do more than the 4 nights.
Cung
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same discussion with another member just a while ago. I'm just picturing an ideal situation where we are all in T8 farming the stuff as a raid.
It would leave unflagged people out of the mix, which isn't a good thing since we aren't a full time raid guild. I'd compare it to not being flagged for korafax. Every expansions group gear plus a mix of raid gear can be used to farm previous expansions top raid gear. Was using this formula
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that i have time to play again i would like to start getting UF flagged
Odnz
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uf group gear is nice! .. im wearing some pieces of it, (ring, neck, range ( with copower 1 on it)

if anything, new t8/9 stuff would give some weaker people on raids a leg up to live thru massive dots and such. BUT focuses and raid emblem stats will make essences better no doubt.

tower weaps still beat out group, unless your a pally/sk with that 174/36 weap lolol (pallys dpsing hahahahaah)

main thing in uf however is the augs! , 3-4-5 heroic stat augs in the t6-9 zones respectively. (im slacking on 2 5 hstr augs also ...because im a slacker.)

Cantinal
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows that as of right now RoV peeps are not allows to raid tower with AH right ?

Volkara husk and Convortium stuff is so close to tower gear as to make little difference tho... I have not farmed there as I dont have the time i used to to sit around hoping for mobs to spawn but i do love doing missions because missions drop chest every time and you get the tokens or whatever now to get something you need rather that what is just going to drop
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: