Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 282
Members: 0
Total: 282
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - WAR in Rathe Mountians.
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WAR in Rathe Mountians.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghraa
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: WAR in Rathe Mountians. Reply with quote

I just wanted to take the time to say GRATS to all that participated in and got items from the war in Rathe Mountians Saturday night.

Wendaen gets the credit for first discovery.

There was a war going on between the forces of good and evil. All mobs were around level 65-70. Now normally when two NPC's fight and one dies the corpse poofs. Well, Wendaen noticed that if you do any damage to the NPC's the corpse stayed. Soooo, we waited until there was battle......nuke the biggest mob once......waited.......HURRAY loot.

We loaded up up and then tried getting other AH members to the area as quickly as possible. Unfortunantly after a little over an hour we noticed lots more folks showing up in the zone and suddenly we had competition.

Fortunantly with a bit of determination we were able to get nearly AH member that arrived at least one of the items.

The items were:

Dark Slayer's Hood
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: HEAD
AC: 18
DEX: +22 STA: +20 CHA: +18 INT: +25 HP: +175 MANA: +190
SV FIRE: +15 SV DISEASE: +15 SV COLD: +20 SV MAGIC: +10
Shielding: +2% Spell Shield: +5% Mana Regeneration: +2
Recommended level of 65. Required level of 60.
WT: 1.3 Size: MEDIUM
Class: NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8

AND

Rod of Dark Commandments
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 26
DMG: 25 Dmg Bonus: 15 AC: 20
STR: +17 STA: +20 WIS: +30 INT: +30 AGI: +18 HP: +170 MANA: +175
SV FIRE: +20 SV COLD: +15 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +10
Recommended level of 65. Required level of 60.
Effect: Time Lapse (Combat) at Level 60
Focus: Quickening of the Aneuk
WT: 1.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: CLR DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8

I didn't get an accurate count but I think about 9-10 of us got at least one item and most got both (that could use). Sorry no melee drops.
celios
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would explain why there was a crap load of elven warriors in Gfay the one day and you hail them and they say they are ready to kill all the orcs...

Celios
Celephane
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to those that got drops. I was one of the unfortunates though, I couldn't stay alive long enough to loot anythng, the barbarians didn't like me at all.
Dohi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i managed to score 1 rod, but for the wrong char of course.

by the time i had gotten Dohi to the zone, lop had moved in and begun taking all the loot.

went back later and hooked up with Wendaen, we had some fun, but no drop still lol.

grats to those that got the items, expect a war in innothule swamp this up coming week, and frogloks say good bye to home!!!

Ykeshan war leader was spotted in Lavastorm, he leads the rebellion agains the good races and they end up taking over freeport and a majority of the good cities, however dont expect this to happen all at once. but do expect it to be coming, the final battle should be really good(Gukta being taken and being renamed Grobb). im assuming after this occurs a majority of the good races will be based out of Qeynos(much like everquest 2) and evil in Freeport.

after this occurs something funky happened and Luclin blew up(but i dont expect this ingame(or hope not...))

i believe they are doing this to get the games lore to match that of everquest2(possible ploy to get more traffic on eq2.). it is also the opening of the new expansion pack, where u will be introduced(or i assume so anyways...) to the only god that is not currently in the game(cant remember name...).

this also means that possible faction will work its way back into the game(it slowly faded out over time...)
Herkybevo
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, the rangers dont get any credit. J/K I had a blast pulling the Captain over and over. Was much fun getting the aggro from all those people that tried to guess his spawn point. Every death I took was worth it, since numerous people got new toys. Anytime something like that happens, let me know, and I will gladly pull/die for everyone to get new gear. For those that dont know, I am aka Franklaw.
Ghraa
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank did awesom. It was sooo funny to what that guild trying to rule the area and Frank would somehow pull out the kill every time. Franks group actually made some decent exp just killing the Captain (loot dropper) over and over. Loot dropped about every 30 - 45 seconds. Was a heckuva night.
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a good solid 3 blues of exp in that group, and the exp potions paid off the next day, so while I didnt get an uber new toy it was a very rewarding night, only 2 deaths for me as I recall.... (found out not a good idea to try and melee the cap'n even at 4% health)
Dohi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darby wrote:
I got a good solid 3 blues of exp in that group, and the exp potions paid off the next day, so while I didnt get an uber new toy it was a very rewarding night, only 2 deaths for me as I recall.... (found out not a good idea to try and melee the cap'n even at 4% health)

hehe i tried this too, got 1 rounded at 1% on captain Very Happy

1525 1254 1525 1525 dead )
Zanman
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank Ghraa and Wendaen for the help in getting my Rod. I got online around 2:30 on Sunday morning which I usually would never do but to make a long story short--Logged, sent tell to AH channel saying hi, Ghraa said get over to RM because good loot dropping but lots of people, get there, die 8 times trying to figure out the system, see Wendaen and ask for invite to group, after taking exp for 5-6 captains or more and getting two rods for others in the group my turn comes and I die as I'm looting Sad sad right. Not has a happy ending. I was bound at zone in from Feerott. I pop ZI and run to captains corpse, loot time for the group had not run out yet and three people were trying to loot the rod. Well, little naked me roams right in and loots our kill Smile Nice night for the ol'Zanman.
Thanks Ghraa for filling me in on what was up and Wendaen for the help in getting the rod ( Dang I feel uber now).
Later
Striding
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats Zan... I'm glad you got it

Players are VICIOUS there in those events and USE dirty methods to get what they want. Ive never seen it soo bad before.

I just avoid the whole WAR zones altogether. This War event so far has brought out the worst.

Ichi...Ni...San...Shi...Striding ichiban... iki ma~su!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: