Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 163
Members: 0
Total: 163
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Messed-up PoP flags
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Messed-up PoP flags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Messed-up PoP flags Reply with quote

First I wish to thank you all for allowing me to raid with you! Smile

Well it seems that my PoP flags are really messed up! Sad I went on a bunch of open raids before the server merger and got them completely out of order. When I finally got the last flag for Sol Ro access it took about 2 hours to straighten them out with the seer and the librarian. Now it appears that even with RZ and all the Sol Ro minis I still cannot access plane of Earth.
According to all the tools linked here and on my guilds web site I seem to not have been credited for Agnarr (I distinctly remember that one – it has a non-standard hail at the end).
I have now spent hours running between the librarian and the seer attempting once again to straighten it out to no avail. Looks like I'll need to re-do Agnarr unless someone has another suggestion.

Thanks and Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Suegar
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post your seer spam or tell it to me in game Razz if its fixable i can fix it !
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the seerer spam:
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:31 2005] You say, 'unlock memories'
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:31 2005] You manage to recover some images from your childhood, but no recent events spark a memory.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] You say, 'guided meditation'
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] The information obtained from Mithaniel is written in a language that you cannot comprehend.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] You have obtained the Talisman of Thunderous Foyer from Askr, he seeks further assistance in the Bastion of Thunder.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] You have completed all of Honor's Trials.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] You have bested Aerin`Dar and proven yourself honorable enough to pass into Mithaniel's Halls.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Mavuin is grateful to you for taking his case before the Tribunal. The information provided to you, that Mithaniel Marr and Karana carry information you should seek, could be quite useful.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Tylis has been removed from his agony.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Saved from a world of eternal nightmares, Thelin is forever in your debt.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Now that Grummus has been destroyed, the entrance to the Crypt of Bertoxxulous should open before your might.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] The portal into the Plane of Fire has been altered. Miak needs you to find the correct way to channel the portal.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Arlyxir's wealth of knowledge flows through your mind.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Jiva's strength fills your body.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] The power of Dresolik surges through you.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Rizlona's song slips through your thoughts.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] Xuzl's arcane wisdom pulses in your mind.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] The parchments of Rallos are scribed in a language that you cannot comprehend; they do however have detailed drawings of the manaetic behemoth that you have already destroyed.
[Sat Aug 13 23:06:49 2005] You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door'

According to the parser I still need Agnarr - the checklist indicated that I still need to hail the librarian. I have hailed the librarian with "what lore", "new lore", and "new information" in as many different combinations as I could think of, with visits to the seer after one, two, or all three. Confused

One benefit of all this is that while running back and forth when I had lev on I practiced 'flying' over walls so am somewhat better at it.

Thanks for taking a look.

Ardnasc
Auldaen
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ardy

When you finished the askr quest in PoS did you zone int BoT directly from Storms? I doubt this will solve your issue, as you have no reccord in your log that agnar has been defeated.

sooo looks like an aggy raid in your future.
edit:

Also it looks like you need Mith Mar as well, as it says you need to seek them out for additional information.

-Auldaen

Last edited by Auldaen on Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought there were 5 phrases you needed...at work dont have my notes atm...
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just need Agnar. After killing Agnar you will need to hail the librarian to complete both the Rallos and Agnar lines (may take a few hails, just check your "unlock memories" after each hail to see if you need to do it again). Essentially, you will only need to do a hail if you have something listed under "unlock memories"....if your guided meditation is missing something then you are missing a kill rather then a hail.

P.S. - Agnar was my last kill to be EP flagged also, and I believe my quotes were the exact same.
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: It worked! Reply with quote

Got the Agnarr flag! Hooray and Thank You! Did the dialog with the librarian and the seer and was able to zone into Plane of Earth!

Thanks Sooooo much! Very Happy

Now all we need is a little revenge on Sol Ro and I will be flagged for Fire making one less piggy!

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
propertool
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats, that's great news Very Happy
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WooHoo!!!!! Grats Hon Smile
Sulsil
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woots Ardy !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: