Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 364
Members: 0
Total: 364
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Where are we going and what are we doing?
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Where are we going and what are we doing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Where are we going and what are we doing? Reply with quote

Well it has been brought to my attention that people think we are done with Time.....

We aren't.

We have many concurrent goals (see the stickied post in this forum). One of those is to gear up using Time. In addition, we are spreading our wings and doing some other targets such as MPG Trials and GoD Progression and soon some DoN dragons.

Why?

We have a unique organization created of MANY players of all different walks of life so-to-speak. We have the casual raider who only raids on the weekends or days off. We have the late night guildie who raids only late at night after guild raids. We have the hardcore (READ: Wendaen Razz) who raids every chance they get. Among these players we have a HUGE variance of gear and skill levels.

In order to keep everyone in some semblance of happiness and enthusiasm we make sure we have concurrent goals and those can change depending on what the raid force present that night is capable of.

That being said......

Time is not just a memory and you will have lots of Time to look forward to (no pun intended). We will be sprinkling Time raids in with everything else.

If you have a question about our goals or anything else, you are always welcome to PM me or any other officer or SL.

I hope that clears up stuff for those that were wondering!

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Deophi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any raid is better then no raids plain and simple..
Xyyth
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the level cap has been raised to 75, maybe we can get just a little bit further on some of the raids beyond Time.

I'm not sure what the exact definition is of "getting everyone Time geared" but I assume that to mean that everyone has at least a few pieces of Time gear to benefit them during further raids.

Has everyone in AH obtained at least a few pieces of Time gear? If not, that's probably why Time is still on the menu.

Xyyth Rohrlohrd (73 Beastlord) - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=242104
Olidan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH is going through some changes atm.

There are ongoing changes in the officer corps and we are dealing with a significant drop in our raid attendance numbers. We are going to continue on our course through October and see how things go; then - the first week of November - we will re-evaluate our resources (that is available leadership + attendance) and compare that to our stated goals and figure out if any changes are in order.

Don't get the impression that it's all negative; Shieara's return, even on a limited basis, will be a big boost for us in the leadership department.

Happy Raiding!
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to make sure people get the right impression of how often I will be here. I posted in the SL forum, because I wanted to discuss things with them before I made things public.

I am back on a limited basis, basically Wednesday and Friday nights. On the rest of our raid nights I have to be at work early the following mornings (4-5am), so I am not available those nights. You will have me about 50% of the time. That's just the best commitment I can make at this point. You may see me randomly on other nights, but it will be more rare.

Anyways, just wanted to make sure everyone understood how often I would be around. Laters and stuff.
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one like your "stuff" Shieara...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: