Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 359
Members: 0
Total: 359
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Retirement
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Retirement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Retirement Reply with quote

As you all know, my guild raiding has caused me to be absent from most if not all of our raids. I knew this was a possibility when I joined the guild. I love my guild and am having alot of fun so I am now faced with a really difficult decision.

I love you all and you are and always will be my family. I just can't do both and I have chosen to dedicate my time to the raiding guild that I joined. I will still be in the channel and helping admin the website but I have stepped down as a leader of AH. Shieara and Olidan along with our wonderful SLs are currently holding down the fort but I expect there to be a promotion to officer announced shortly.

I might still raid with AH on occasion but I cannot, in good conscience, lead when I am never here. This isn't necessarily goodbye as I will still be around =) and in the channel. It is merely a change in my involvement. I will still be around to cheer you on Razz and /tease Elg and others when they end up naked Razz

/hugs and /cheers to you all Smile

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Aleax
Officer & Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but but but.... you can expect an IM window from me in the next 30 seconds...
Deophi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you step down Korinne.

I'm sure you will be greatly missed,I know I will miss you.You have done one hell of a job leading this crew,and I'm sure rest of the SL, Co-leaders made this happen also.And I'm sure if SL, leader of raid needs advice,assistance you will have an ear out and a voice to lead us even to more victorys in the future.

Your stepping down is a huge choice that takes honesty, care,carring,helpful person to decide what she/he thinks is best for a whole.I respect you korinne to the fullest on any dicision you make for yourself hon.And I hope you are appreciated by your new raiding guild like you deserve to be and I hope you nothing but the best there,You have gave to us many many times and not asked for yourself, Its time you make Korinne happy and enjoy just raiding with less stress.

Love, Desirez
Xyyth
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With everyone coming and going and coming back, I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe raiding with that other guild will give you strategy tips for dealing with the mobs in the new expansions. Make sure you steal all their strategy secrets and give them to AH.

Xyyth Rohrlohrd (73 Beastlord) - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=242104
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: