Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 370
Members: 0
Total: 370
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Raid Times This Week (Dec 13-16)
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Raid Times This Week (Dec 13-16)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xyyth
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Raid Times This Week (Dec 13-16) Reply with quote

Is there any way we could start these MPG Trial raids an hour earlier this week? I have zero trials mainly because I started a new job and had a major schedule change. There is no way I can stay up late Central time on Wed. or Thurs. beyond maybe an hour of raiding as it stands now...which is useless if we are going after trial flags.

When raids start at 10PM and you have to get up at 6AM, it's sort of a problem. Is anyone else in this predicament?

Xyyth Rohrlohrd (73 Beastlord) - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=242104
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Xyyth, but I don't see us doing this. We barely have enough people online to do trials by 8, so I strongly doubt we would have enough at 7. I do feel your pain though, as our raids start at 11pm for me. I usually get about five hours of sleep on nights I raid.

The good news is, that once we get into Anguish you can loot an item from the bosses that acts like a key. You still have to get your signets if you haven't already, but it will allow you to zone into Anguish with no problems.
Xyyth
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I still need to get all signets also. I will see what I can do tonight. I may just suck it up and only get 5 hours sleep. I'm not sure why these times seem to suit everyone though...unless they work irregular shifts. /shrug

Xyyth Rohrlohrd (73 Beastlord) - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=242104
Ladile
Little Angry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally the default answer would be because a fair amount of our people operate on PST, which puts raid start at only 8pm for them. However, since people have come and gone so much lately, I'm not sure of who is on what time anymore.

To be honest, the times (this semester anyway) have really only suited me on Fridays and Saturdays, since raids start at 11pm and I've had 8am classes every day. However, I don't work atm (full-time student), so that hasn't been a factor for me.

Uh so needless to say, while I'm sure the times actually do suit several people, there are probably just as many that play late even when they really shouldn't (I know I do sometimes). Or there are folks where the times work on some nights, but not for others.
Sulsil
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH actually has one of the only start times which suits my needs, I am in mountain time and 9PM start for me is great. Gives me enough time to do the RL stuff and make most raids.

Folks on Eastern time actually have a huge number of choices in raiding guilds so many of which begin at 8 PM eastern (7Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pac). Most of those are completely unworkable cuz some nights I am not even off work till 7 PM my time.

Afterhours is in fact Afterhours the whole idea was to get players who wanna raid even More to join in players who couldn't raid during peak hours it has worked very well for a really long time. Each time we have mucked with the 8 Pac start time it's been kinda messy.

I am sorry for all the folks who used to be able to raid with AH and now due to RL constraints can't. I suspect however no matter what your raid set up in any guild or coalition at some point the time will get bad if you can't set your scheadule.

Sorry Xyyth

Sulsil
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: