Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 180
Members: 1
Total: 181

Online Now:
01: Endiment
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Nice attempt on Bloodeye
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nice attempt on Bloodeye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Nice attempt on Bloodeye Reply with quote

We didn't win this round but got him to ~7% I believe. I think he is in our future. Couple comments on this raid.

1. If you are a curer your priority is to cure, cure, and ONLY cure. Don't worry about your dps. Don't worry about heals. Cure your group and keep them alive.

2. You can DA right before the deathtouch goes off and avoid it. Then click off the DA.

3. Got to keep him centered so he doesn't warp. We learned the hard way.

That mainly is it. The thing that makes this raid difficult are the cures. If we can get that down we can win easily. He really doesn't hit that hard and his normal AE is resistable, but we have to get cures done or we are sunk.
Ghraa
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed out. Internet cut out on me just as I was zoning to undershore. Still hasn't come back. Had to go to work to post this.
Ybolla
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, sorry I missed the second go, my ISP decided to do some maintenance right as we started to move back into position Mad
elaari
Officer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Sorc and I missed it. We were planning on playing, but the patch got us. Razz
Eirrica
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to get on my self but the patch got me also. Dial up bites and now I'm getting an error at character select stating "Client may have crashed...yada yada" . Don't know when I can get on again. No clue what to do now.

If someone out there has an idea let me know. Please

Smile
Klaanu
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: client crash Reply with quote

Do you use a router eirrica I have to frequently reset mine and get similar error messages.

Nin
Ghraa
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My client was crashing as well last night after the patch. I knew it was my UI. Problem is to change your UI you normally have to log into the game and since it won't let you.......

Easiest way to fix it if you think this is the problem is change the name of the folder your custom UI is in. Next time you load it it will fail to find your UI files and load the default (or you can edit your INI files to point to the default but that takes longer and more explanation).
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to stress to the curers that ALL they do is cure Shocked I just got positioned out of the way but in range and then cast RGC. I ended up staring at the ground due to lag. The other curer in my group waited for folks to say they needed a cure - his half the group died. I didn't wait for cure requests I just cured me, then team member 2 then team member 3 and kept repeating this until the Bloodeye was dead. Very Happy Yeah this is not the usual slash, bash, stun, group heal thing pallies do but for this fight it's the winning strategy.

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great point ardy. People have to learn that raid ROLES are more important than anything else. On AMV I stand in one place constantly hitting the cycle NPC button until an add pops up on target and then I immediately cast.....I don't DPS, I don't help anyone else, I cycle and bash. It's not glorious work, but it helps win raids.

So, when you are assigned a job, do THAT job and nothing else. Winning in EQ is about everyone doing their parts and if you slack on your part we WILL lose...every time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: