Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 248
Members: 0
Total: 248
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Geat job on Vish!
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Geat job on Vish!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Geat job on Vish! Reply with quote

We were very close guys. Got him to 17%. What we need to work on now is the last part of the fight. I'll start thinking of ideas to make it easier (though not exactly sure what I can do yet).
roulil
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: in the past Reply with quote

last time i did vish we made raid bind at zone in we had a rez'r out side of task and a melee sit out side any 1 who was about to die to the tl and either got healed cured or rez'd and went back in was a non stop chain out there if we have full raid agin i can have my bard sit out there and we can have rykons cleric hang out there to rez heal or cure the inc and bard will keep any wanders out there off the rez'd and cleric another idea is keep 1 full group cleric mt slower dps on hold out side till vish hits his dt once that haps call for them and let them come in and take over on vish if u have a group with cleric druid shammy mt and 2 dps'r they should be fine to hold vish off while we get rez'd and back in to the fight.. just an idea

1k a rez plz
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several folks commented that they couldn't find the mournful spirits. I found one just in time. They appeared to me to be popping in the north west along the wall.

It also appears both from comments and the spawn rate on the mournful spirits that one each is spawned for each DT that needs to be cured - so - if you don't need the cure - do not hail it!

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Sorah
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was brought to my attention from a reliable source that Vishimtar's hit points will lock at every 2% when his hit points are under 25%. Though some have died from the Creeping Doom and others by the adds, curing this DT will unlock it. Best example I can give for this mob and his HPs locking: Warden Hanvar in Anguish and his adds/spawns...so, this time it's Vish and his DT.
Olidan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorah wrote:
It was brought to my attention from a reliable source that Vishimtar's hit points will lock at every 2% when his hit points are under 25%.

YES! - This is why it is so important to get the *Creeping Doom* cured ASAP! It's not just about saving yourself - it's about empowering the raid to be able to DPS Vishimitar further.
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Was anyone else getting Gravity Fluxed? Reply with quote

When we wiped the first time, I got hit by an add and knocked halfway across the room. Same sort of thing happened the second time. Not a big deal except it was disorienting and I died before I could take the TL.
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those incorps that are OTd have a NASTY grav flux type DD....try to hold 4 of them at once while they are perma stunning/throwing you and membluring every several seconds:-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: