Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 205
Members: 0
Total: 205
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Demi Plane
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Demi Plane

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selvan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Demi Plane Reply with quote

I tried to get into the Demi plane with the raid force tonight, but when I clicked the statue I received this text.

You attempt to invoke the magical words that you have seen through the Monocle of Blood. The magic of the statue responds, but another force prevents you from activating its power. You know that this is a portal of some sort, but you have not been invited to the place that lies beyond. You feel the Curse of Blood surge inside you and you understand that once it is strong enough you will be able to use the portal. You wonder, however, if you wish to enter a place that requires such and invitation.
You cannot use this . . . yet.

I have the Monocle of Blood, and 4/5 Blood raids. I only lack Draygun, and have been unable to atted on the nights we have taken him out. Wednesdays I can not raid until late, and I bowl every other Thursday, so can only attend half the time on Thur.

It sounds to me like I can get in, but only with an 85 situation until I get that last blood raid, or loot the back flagging (Bank filling) item.

Selvan
Auldaen
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you trying to click the statue in Stoneroot falls north west section? - I believe you need a Formal Diner invitation to use that access point. - I say this only due to the wording of your message, and may be wrong.

-Auld
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iirc that wording means there were to many piggys in the zone already
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, unless you have all five of the blood raids and the monocle you would count as a piggy. Is that your question?
Selvan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no question.

Many people seemed to be insistant that sinse I had the monocle of blood that I should be able to get into the zone. and when I tried to say it would not let me, I received all sorts of advise on what I was doing wrong, like Aulds comment above. (yes I have the dinner invitation, and yes I was clicking the correct statue Wink )

This post was to help all of those people understand that it seems to be a situation until you have the blood raids, you need to be 85'd in even if you have the monocule.

I was not sure of the 85 situation, but since so many were instant that there was no 85 situation when you have the monolule, I figured I would post the text, and if I was wrong about needing to be 85'd in, then possibly there would be a better chance to figure out what was wrong.

But again I do not have any question here.

Selvan
Vudukitty
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Yes, you can enter the zone having the monacle of blood, if you do not have the full curse line you are considered a piggy in the zone.

To put in understanding that most of our membership understand (CoA):

The monacle of blood = The sigs
The curses = the seal

It means that you need to have both to not be considered a piggy for the zone. You can enter the zone having the monacle, but you need to be 85'ed.
If you don't have the monacle we can't get u in under my understanding. When I asked in raid channel many peopl assumed they were fully flagged due t having the monacle, and thus prolly entered the zone as a stealth piggy, and reduced our total count we could bring in.

Please keep in mind we are going to attempt to bring in most people along with us, but we have to take people on a per need basis. There may be times when we can't get everyone in.
Vudukitty
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Selvan,
I do not usually take people into personal consideration for raids, but please provide me a schedule via a PM in which you will be present on raid nights so I may attempt to schedule Draygun for you and any others that need just this blood raid. I assume most people if they are lacking any blood raids it is going to be Sendaii. The rest of the blood raids sort of have been beaten to death over the last 2 months, so I am really wondering exactly how you missed any of them even if you have a schedule that prevents Wed nights. We will be making a formal attempt again on Demi in February so we need bodies that are fully flagged.

Vudu
Selvan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I have missed them because we beat him wednesday of this week, and the previous Wednesday. I can never make raids early on Wednesdays.

We also beat him on December 20th, and that was a Thursday, but bad luck made it the week I was bowling on Thursday.

I might have missed another time we have killed him since I cleared my curses before beating Sendaii, but I think that is all of them. Just bad luck on nights for me.

Yes my schedule makes it hard for me to get all the events if there is a whole series like this, and I will understand if I do not make full key, and can not be 85's in. At least now I wont have a slew of people trying to tell me that I am not getting into the zone because I am not clicking the wrong statue, or that I need to hold the key on the curser and use the U key, or the many other things I was told while people insisted that since I had the monocle I should be able to get in if I just do things correctly lol.

I will definatly send the PM though. On it now.

Selvan
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: