Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 203
Members: 0
Total: 203
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Shieara posts a couple things...
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shieara posts a couple things...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Shieara posts a couple things... Reply with quote

So yeah, this weekend I should be back online. So I went ahead and posted some stuff on the raid calender.

You may see that I have crystallos flagging scheduled as a small-numbers target for a few weeks in a row. That is because in October we will start using that as a target of opportunity on off-nights or nights when there are small raids.

Now before everyone jumps down my throat, noone is going to be taking a raid to Crys to interfere with normal groups there and make a general ass of ourselves. However, on nights where we have low turnout or IF the zone can support it, I think Crys would be a great option for us. Although some of our membership can group there on a normal basis, there are many who cannot do so, and a small raid would be a chance for them to see the zone and get a chance at the drops.

So with that said, I am giving you a chance to flag yourselves on our normal raid nights. Do not miss this if you need the flag, because if you do we will be going anyways (without you). And this would make us sad. So bottom line is get your booties flagged.

----------------------------------

Second thing you probably will see is TSS factioning and targets. Yes it is time to buckle down and work on these. Now, I know that some people have some guild issues so we will try to work around those as much as possible. However, this is a vital step to us being able to progress. We can't really move into SoF without doing some farming in TSS for gear. So...we are going to be doing Udengar, and Udengar, and Udengar, and flagging/factioning a lot.

I am gonna try, this weekend, to make some kind of a flow-chart for faction that people can refer to. Also, I would like to start compiling a list of who can trigger various events. So if you can trigger a TSS event let me know so I can add your name.

---------------------------------

Umm I thought there was something else. Oh YEAH the expansion. I am not sure of the release date on it yet. My guess is November? We will probably take a week off from official raids once it is released for people to level and such. More on that when the time comes.

-------------------------------

That is all. Fluffy says "yo"!
Endiment
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oct 21 is the expansion release date.

I know I can trigger Kill Kangur, haven't tried the others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: