Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 223
Members: 0
Total: 223
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Rallos Returns
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rallos Returns
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Rallos Returns Reply with quote

I would suggest you make sure /rs is in its own target window. Its so imporatant to hear the raid instructions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Rallos Returns Reply with quote

laenyani wrote:
I would suggest you make sure /rs is in its own target window. Its so imporatant to hear the raid instructions.

Or you could just give it a special color. that is what I do. I have a color for Guild, Raid nad group so it all jumps out at me.
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Windows Reply with quote

I have them set to different colors as well but I had to move alot of them to their own windows to ensure I wasnt missing things. LOL I have at least 12 chat windows
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Windows Reply with quote

laenyani wrote:
I have them set to different colors as well but I had to move alot of them to their own windows to ensure I wasnt missing things. LOL I have at least 12 chat windows

hehe I still remember seeing a screen shot of Wweins screen, DAMN, made my eyes bleed he had so many windows, hehe. I cant look at a screen like that, tired and it is not happening. Gives me a head ache.

Of course I am setting up a 50 in samsung hd tv tonight that my comp will be able to hook straight into and on that size screen I may be able to handle it, hehe. Man I cant wait.
Puvia
Class Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself use 8 chat windows but one is just for melee crap and shrunk to the point of a dot. But I have tells, guild, raid all in one window where group, channels and emotes are in another. I like seeing the spell casting and damage sometimes so it has its own window with different colors.

Back to the point of getting to Rathe Chambers. I use the left wall and have only had one issue but thats because invis dropped and didn't realize it till it was to late. This was not during raids. Being a druid I have shared camo where invis isn't an issue ..... ever.

Aleax
Officer & Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Of course I am setting up a 50 in samsung hd tv tonight that my comp will be able to hook straight into and on that size screen I may be able to handle it, hehe. Man I cant wait.

Hate to break it to ya, but it wont... I already have mine hooked up to a 52" sony and while it is huge.. it still does the same 1920x1200 resolution that my laptop does. Basically everything is bigger... but still the same resolution.
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aleax wrote:
Quote:

Hate to break it to ya, but it wont... I already have mine hooked up to a 52" sony and while it is huge.. it still does the same 1920x1200 resolution that my laptop does. Basically everything is bigger... but still the same resolution.

Yea found that out the other night. Ended up getting a 52 in sony bravia 1080p instead of the samsung. got the sony for $740 off the shelf, could not pass it up seeing I was going for the samsung 50 in for $799. I think I won on that buy after seeing what they go for normally.

The bigger is still very cool but not sure i will be boxing on it, makes my head jerk when I alt+tab to another toon, LOL. It is almost too big.
Aleax
Officer & Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. when I play on that screen, I have to use my recliner and sit way back from the TV... not to mention I have it mounted 10ft up on the wall Smile
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NERF YOU BOTH IRL!!! Mad

I play on a 17" CRT atm, flatscreen died.

Osamabama's economic policies suck Mad
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually try to bind next to the most raided target, so i can port myself and ppl close and fast...
now rcc is a nasty zone to get to
compared to other targets, how often do we go there? (so it's worth swapping)
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Rallos Returns Reply with quote

Well if we can beat it we will probably farm it weekly. If we dont win tonight we more than likely wont return.
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aleax wrote:
yeah.. when I play on that screen, I have to use my recliner and sit way back from the TV... not to mention I have it mounted 10ft up on the wall Smile

HEHE yea mine is above my fireplace in the living room. Watching the Greenbay/saints game was TREAT for sure on that sucker.
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydan wrote:

I usually try to bind next to the most raided target, so i can port myself and ppl close and fast...
now rcc is a nasty zone to get to
compared to other targets, how often do we go there? (so it's worth swapping)

If you are in a fellowship you can set a camp fire at the doors to the rathe zone. Cant use it for porting in rathe zone but in warrens at door is closest a campfire porting ability will work. You can however set up the stat campfires in Rath for the effects but then you lose your ability to port to the zone.

Going from the Guild hall on my 3 toons it takes me less than 5 minutes to run them all to the quest giver in Rath zone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: