Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 229
Members: 0
Total: 229
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - New app - a couple questions
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New app - a couple questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shash
New Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: New app - a couple questions Reply with quote

Hi folks, thanks for approving my application. Shash, 85 rogue at your service. I'm excited to get back into EQ raiding. I just came back to EQ in January after leaving the game and a high-end raid guild (Sphere of Transcendence on Ayonae Ro) in 2004. I've finally reached the point where I feel comfortable that I can contribute on a raid again rather than tagging along. The realities of my job and family prevent me from committing to a traditional raid guild; that said, I anticipate I'll be able to show up about half the time. This organization is actually pretty much set up to support my play times - thanks!

So the questions...

1) I meet every rogue "member required" AA with the exception of Fear Resistance 3. I have FR 1, but I'd just like some confirmation that spending another 10aa on that is still something valuable to do considering current raid targets. Sure, it's not like AAs are all that hard to come by, but with all I have yet to get, it's like being the kid in the candy store and ending up with broccoli.

2) I currently only have void C access. My regular group is working through T4 now, and I expect we can wrap up D + E access in a couple weeks, providing we can finally get "Safe Passage" not to bug out. I understand this excludes me from participating in Tower raids right now, but I shouldn't have any trouble joining on other targets, correct?

Thanks again for having me and talk to y'all soon.
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you will be a good part of ah. i look forward to meeting you on the raids and if you need help on void stuff and you need a cleric let me know Surprised
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all...lol at the fear resistance 3 being required for a dps class Laughing
second, if u get void e we SHOULD have enough people to 85% a few into tower

Last edited by Sendalor on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerberous
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe Passage is easy you just pet aggro the guy (sk/nec preferably) and drag him across commons, FD get update, zone, get the location updates, pet aggro and drag him across kith and FD, update and then go do your hails and you are done.

Prettything
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like cerb is offering to run you thru it Razz and yes im sorry but required aa are required for all classes. you can apply wihtout full aa but you can not make full member until you make all the aa requirements. i dont know much about that aa in specific but i know that the leadership worked very hard at making that list and if we make exceptions for one person we will need to make them for everyone, it is only fair to hold everyone to the same rules. it should nto be a problem to find a group inn ah to help you with those aa however Smile best of luck to you and welcome Smile
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
Shash
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all!

I've got no problem picking up Fear Resist 3 - it was just a matter of wondering why. sounds like something that may have been targeted to obsolete content. 10aas is simple enough to get, I'll have it this weekend if not today.

To give you all a little info, my "guild" - Team Guinness - is myself and two long time RL friends that I dragged back into the game. We have a 5 box team we have been running through SoD. I play Rogue / Druid, Sorack plays Ranger / Enchanter, and Zipok plays Warrior (and we're working up his Cleric as time allows). We'll be finished void D tonight (Rathe) but YES, we would definitely accept help in the form of nec or mag that can pull the general through "Safe Passage". We've executed it perfectly, zero casualties, and every single time as soon as we try to start the walk in kith it gives us a fail message. We stopped bothering weeks ago...

Happy 4th everyone! Time for a few days of beer and BBQ Smile
Shash
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished Void E acces and I now have all required AAs.

See you all Wednesday!
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz Shash
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: