Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 165
Members: 0
Total: 165
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Application Broken and Registration Issues
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Application Broken and Registration Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Application Broken and Registration Issues Reply with quote

We have recently moved our site and somethings that were broken continue and other things broke when we moved. While I am trying to get them fixed, please be patient.

If you are trying to register and having issues....please email korinneneverfound@yahoo.com and I will add you manually. Please give me your Character name and I will give you a temporary password.

If you are trying to apply to AH and you haven't seen your name on the roster or heard from me. Please send the following information to korinneneverfound@yahoo.com :

Class, Level, Race, Number of AAs, Flags and why you want to join.

Please remember we have a level 70 minimum requirement and some classes we aren't actively recruiting.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Korinne

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Elrico
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that app's who have been lost and don't have access to these boards will be abel to see this Confused

I know of several in our guild who are in this state though and I will pass along the information.

Btw, I think some may have even put in their apps before the requirement changes... so how will that work?

Thanks,

Rich
Dohi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico wrote:

Btw, I think some may have even put in their apps before the requirement changes... so how will that work?

would like to know this as well, someone had posted on another forums that they had apped to AH previously but the roster or something had been messed up at the time so the application or something had not gone through, will this person still be able to join AH or will he need to wait to make requirements again?
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know (Kor's final decision) we are accepting people based on the requirements at the time of their origonal application. However, keep in mind that even at that point we were denying some people based on class and level. For example, we were not accepting any new beastlords and I believe we were restricting enchanters based on level because we had quite a few of them.
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone can see this...even if they haven't been accepted. If they sent me an email...I have added them so they at least have a login. The registration works up to the point where you verify your membership. If you substitute ahraiding.iqdevs.net for the ahraiding.org in the web address that gets emailed to you...it works. The problem with teh application is the same...if you apply everything works until the very end where you get an error about your app. At that point your application has been submitted but you do get an error because it tries to access our old site.

I am sorry but when we have too many people at a raid to the point where we have to leave people behind its time to limit our membership. Having 40 tanks and 12 healers doesn't make sense either. Some people won't be accepted simply because we have too many of that class. I have tried to be as accommodating as possible. If there are specific concerns or questions please PM me or send me an email either in game or at korinneneverfound@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your patience and I will continue to try and get the site fixed.

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

42 !

did i get the answer right ???
Elrico
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kor,

I didn't know this forum was not hidden.

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: