Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 234
Members: 0
Total: 234
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Demi-Plane Keying Consolidated
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Demi-Plane Keying Consolidated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Demi-Plane Keying Consolidated Reply with quote

Here is what you need to know...

1. Obtain DSK access.
2. Obtain the Monocle of Blood. This requires one raid target (Vule). There is also a quest chain involving solo/group tasks, but only one person in the group needs to have it done up to "Eye Bound".
3. Complete the five "blood" raids for access. These are Shyra, Emperor Draygun, Bloodeye, Council of Nine, Sendaii the Hive Queen.

Here is a link to all these quests and missions.

After that you are fully flagged. You can piggy people in who have their Monocle of Blood, but not all the five raids done. However, like CoA they cannot loot until you get them Drop of Accursed Blood which drops (rarely) from tier 2 encounters.

Last edited by Shieara on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Gorlick
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was trying to look up some information on the 5 listed "blood" raids for access. The link below didnt show me anything about the Raids and checking on Allakhazam's when I look up Emperor Draygun all i get is information on the 70.3 quest where he is the end mob you kill.

Does anyone have a link or can point me in the right direction for this information. I think I remember did we do this one a few weeks back in Ruins of Illsalin but we lost?
:p
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have dsk access and 2 blood raids done
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to my world Gorlick.

The truth is, there is no great site that has all raid information together on it. Most guilds guard that type of info in order to make sure the competition stays behind them. My job, of course, is to try to piece strategies together from what is available.

I do have a consolidated list on the raids, but it is in the squad leader forums. We have so far beaten two of them (Shyra and Council of Nine).
Elrico
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to say that I now have 4 toons that have completed the first 4 steps of the DP access missoins and have the Lens of Bound eyes that can be turned in to Key an entire group for DP acess, along with the Eye from Vule.

I am not sure how the flagging will be done, but I assume the RL will assign specific people to loot the eyes as we get them, and then assign varios people to be in the group to be flagged when the eye is turned in....

Rich

p.s. any idea on when Vule will be placed on the target list to begin collecting said eyes?
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add Vule once we beat Draygun. Although, frankly, I am beginning to despair of beating him. I haven't been on the past few attempts so I am not sure what the problem is...hoping to change that but Wednesday nights are bad for me.
Elrico
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imho, we simply need more clerics to be there for a nice tight loop on the MT. We also need towork out a method of getting a faster switch to the ST if the MT drops.

Beyond that, make sure all dps gets OFF the fake Draygun when the live one pops AND make sure all adds are taken care of quickly. If we are light on clerics and we have a loop that is just barely working, then any powerups Draygun gets = wipe.

A designated cleric/buff group to rez/buff any tanks that drop while tanking Draygun would certainly be nice too.
azbitter
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, just want to let u all know that i got acc. to dsk, but need the blood drop
and the 5 blodd raids.
Wwein
Officer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be time to unsticky this, as well as various other key/flag posts we don't need any more. Though lets still archive them, because some of us like to reminisce!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: