Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 175
Members: 0
Total: 175
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Need help with final 2.0 turn-in and many thanks
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need help with final 2.0 turn-in and many thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Need help with final 2.0 turn-in and many thanks Reply with quote

Many thanks to Ladile, Tribby, Suegar, and Ghraa for helping last night in MPG for the final "Token" I needed to complete the 2.0...

The final turn-in is in Plane of Sky, it says "turn in orb to Inte Akera (spawned in the usual way)."

/looks confused

Seabisquit cant get me to sky, and Im not sure how to "spawn" the turn-in npc....

HELP !

Smile
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need the same guy to get 2.0 that you saw to get 1.0. I would advise getting the 2.0 item from him then doing the final combine somewhere else since doing so in PoSky tends to crash the zone.

From the pally board at: http://crucible.samanna.net/viewtopic.php?t=2888

Head to the 4th isle in Air, it is called the Pegasus Isle and is non KOS, you will need someone to stay back on the 1st island in the quest Area. Have them find Dason Goldblade and tell him they wish to be tested. He will give whoever is there a book.

Have them turn in the book to Dason and he will despawn leaving Dirkog Steelhand up instead. Give Dirkog Steelhand 500pp and Inte Akira will pop on isle 4.

First give him (Inte) your Ghoulbane to get his blessing of nobility, and then give him your Soulfire to get his blessing of sacrifice. Then turn in Miraguls head and cloak along with the two blessings you just received from Inte to get your shiny new Fiery Avenger.

A walk thru with pictures is at: http://e.domaindlx.com/gomn/bonzz/valiant.htm
this site sometimes get to much traffic and is unavailable.

Most wizards that I know are familiar with the quest and where to get the component needed for the TL up to Sky. If you saved your keys from doing the 1.0 turn-in you won't have to fight up to the 4th isle - the mobs do not see inviz.

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
elaari
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Darby, PM Sorcier - he's a good taxi and used to trips to Sky (I spent a lot of time up there). If you don't have your keys, I can get you to the isla you need no problem. Smile
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one key, but Im not sure if i have it still, and to which island it went to...

/sigh
elaari
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necro CotH ftw!
Kunerk
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i did the turn in for my 2.0 i soloed the keys up to the 4th island, so you shouldn't have a problem with that... its finding the port thats the hard part Smile

and the person that talks to dason needs to say "i want to be tested by dirkog" you have to say his name because there is another person that dason can spawn that you don't want. at least thats how i did it
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, im really confused...

I dont have a book, I dont have migurgles head, and i dont want the fiery avenger...

so, can you explain the steps in a Darby proof manner?
Kunerk
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need 2 people to do the turn in for your 2.0. The guy you are needing to get to is Inte Akira, He is found on the 4th island in Plane of Sky

When you zone into the plane of sky you start out on island 1. On this island there are 3 teleporting pads and some NPC.

This part is for the person spawning Inte:
The person that is going to spawn Inte needs to purchase a "Veeshan's Key" from the Key Master on Island 1, then click on the telepads with the Veeshans Key on their cursor until they find the right one that will take them to the quest room. Once they are in the quest room, they wait until you on the 4th island to spawn Inte, ill come back to them

This part is for the pally going to island 4:
You need to buy a "Key of the Misplaced" from the Key Master for 105 plat. This is the key to get to Island number 2. Make sure you are invis and click the teleporters with the key on your cursor until you find the right one.

Once you get to island 2 there will be 9 mobs around. You have to kill all of these mobs To get the named mob to spawn. Kill the named mob and A new NPC named Sirran the Lunatic will pop. Loot a "Broken Mirror" off any of the dead mobs and hand it to Sirran and he will give you a key to the 3rd island. An important note about Sirran, he will assist any mob that is fighting you, so make sure you kill ALL the mobs that are attacking you before you take out the named, or sirran will eat your face... literally

Take the key that Sirran gave you "Key of Misfortune" put it on your cursor and click the telepad to go to island 3. Nothing will aggro you on island 3 until you attack it. but its a good idea to single pull as many as the mobs as you can before you try to fight the named because they like to assist each other and its a pain to fight a whole group of them while they dispell you... just a warning.

On island 3 the named mob is inside the windmill, it won't attack you unless you attack him first, or he assists on a mob you are attacking. The best thing I can suggest is to stand toward the edge of the island and single pull as much as you can before you fight the named. Once again, make sure the named is the last one you kill, or sirran will pop and kill you. Once the named is dead, loot a "animal figure" of any of the corpses and hand it to Sirran, he will give you "key of beasts" that you will use to click up to island 4

On island 4, you dont need to do anything but wait, Inte will spawn right inside the windmill when the turn in guy does his thing, so here it is.

Back to turn in guy:
The turn in guy should be in the quest room with a lot of efreeti. They need to find the efreeti named Dason Goldblade. The turn in person can go through Dason's dialog is they like, but the important thing too say is "I want to be tested by Dirkog". This prompt will give the turn in person a book. They take the book and turn it back into Dason to spawn Dirkog Steelhand. The Turn in Person then hands 500 plat to Dirkog, make sure you are at the windmill when they do this because Inte will immediately spawn and you won't have very long to talk to him.

The turn in guy is done now, he can jump out of the quest room and go about his way.

Back to the pally on the 4th island:
Inte should be up now, you can talk to him about the quest, but you really just need to hand him the "Globe of discordant energy." Inte will give you "Token of Conviction", "Token of Loyalty", and "Scabbard of Righteousness". Take the 4 tokens you've earned from the rest of the quest, your redemption, and the 2 tokens he just gave you and combine them in the scabbard to create your weapon. Make sure you don't have any augs in the redemption, because you may use them.

I know this is all overly complicated, but I'm convinced it's because SOE hates all paladins everywhere and wishes them nothing but pain.

If you need any help I'm online and would be glad to help out in anyway i can.

Most the PoS info from
here
elaari
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also go up there with a Necro with keys to the isles. Attack the Key Master. Die. Get your friendly neighborhood wizzie to pick you up at bind and bring you back to sky. Then Necro summons you to 4th isle. After you loot your poor dead body, then start the NPC spawn sequence.
Ghraa
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We ended up doing the attack key master, die, get low level rez and then necro summon your only halfway looted corpse and rez method.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: