Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 239
Members: 0
Total: 239
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Hell again all
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hell again all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deophi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Hell again all Reply with quote

Just want to inform all of recent toon change.

Desirez is who I started with out with AH. I am now playing my monk. I've been gone from raiding, and actually recently came back to the game. First of this year I had some Surgery done ( carpatunnel) and it kept me from vertually playing, just learning the use of hand ,finger, muscle , elbow movement took me a month or so, rehabilitation was rougher then I ever thought it could of been.

After my rehabilitation, I had some work status issues, then girlfriend problems. still don't have a job, but the tough, rough parts are behind me in coparesion.I had come back to EQ now with a much different approach, and this has come to the toon switch, sometimes people just seem not attached to the class/role and further.

But, I'm back now, will try my best to make raids,help,and be apart of the team once more.

I would like to thank the leaders for giving me this chance also to come back .

Thank you all for your time, Deophi aka Cory
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy...

Oh carpal tunnel surgery Sad , I'm going in tomorrow to ask the doctors about that, my first bout was back in May and then again in October and it is still hurting...
Deophi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye Darby,

I still get issues from it, every so often it seems to come back, colder days very much affect it.Was told my first cold cold winter would be painful,But its allot better then it was before Surgery.

bad thing about Carpal tunnel is, it doesn't just effect finger joints,wrist. I had it run all the way up my arm to my shoulder blades, and neck.

I doubt they can ever treat/fix things like this permanent, heh and the cortisone shots and pills only covers the issue up.

Hopefully, the doctor has good news for you.

See you on raids Darby
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, thats exactly what I've had...at its worst all of October I was hunched over and had to physically move my body to look up to talk to someone...right now its concentrated just in the wrist, forearm, and elbow. Icyhot and (believe it or not Vicks vapor rub) help relieve the pain. I had issues trying to use crutches with this, so Thanksgiving I gave up using them. Ive been good wearing my wrist brace at night (for the last week) it helps but in the time it took to type half of this message the wrist and forearm are begining to hurt =/

And Kaiser just cancelled my appointment this morning...

/sigh

good luck to you too
Deophi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the wrist bracers are very good. specially at night, majority of people while sleeping bend there hands down while sleeping. figure in 8 hours( average sleep) would put a burden on them without the bracer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: