Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 143
Members: 0
Total: 143
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Attendance
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Attendance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klaanu
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Attendance Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this as it is more RL then game related but it is also game related. I don't know how others are doing regarding attendance but I know where I have been. On Wedensdays our guild is raiding epic mobs. These targets are extremely important to our guild as a whole the more people we get epic'd the happier the member base becomes. Thursdays I usually can raid and do if I can. Fridays and Saturdays I cannot as I work very early Saturday and Sunday mornings. I was disappointed on Wedensday because our guild raids were cancelled and I actually could go with AH for an extra night and those raids were cancelled as well. I was very sorry to have missed the Sendaii raid but I couldn't help it as Family and real life must come first. So there you have it all my issues and lack of raiding is here and hopefully on Thursday I will see you all for a target.

Klaanu
Karrmma
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell you this. for me at least. Its the Christmas season...Doubt ill be around much till after new years TBH. Theres my story heh.
Selvan
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also do guild epics on Wednesday nights (I am in the smae guild as Klaanu), and try to join AH as soon as we are finished. Sometimes out raids are long and sometimes short, but i feel that I must support the guild first. One of the things that made my decission to join AH was that people are not pressured to raid here, and are encouraged to meet guild requirements forst. I am hoping this standard is still how AH feels it is best to run.

On Thursdays I am part of a bolwing league, and bowl every other week, if I am not working away from home. I also try to join the raid late on Thursdays if it is still going on the weeks where I bowl.

Fridays are my AH night, and I have made it clear to my guild that I have a previous commitment and will not attend any new schedulled events if they are put on Friday.

Saturday is a raiding night for my guild, and I attend those raids. We usually start at 8 pm Eastern, and are often done by the time AH starts raiding. If we are not yet finished I try to catch up to the AH raid as soon as I can.

That is a short run down of my availability, but I will always try to attend any AH raid if I do not have a prior committment.

Selvan
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no need to justify why you cannot attend every raid...we are not mandatory and do not hold it against you in any way.

The point of vudu's post wasn't to point fingers at those who aren't raiding; rather, it was to show the reality of the situation: Not enough raiders = lack of progression.

Perhaps calling progression targets well in advance helps (as in the sendaii case), but, to be honest, we've always done this, so it's not a major concern. The real problem is that we officers are having a VERY hard time finding targets when we have 2 clerics and 29 players in the raid (too much for 24 person raids and not enough for anything that's worth our time).

We'll see where we are after the holidays and after we test demi a few times for doability...until then, I think the general point is just that we need people to show up *when they can*. It's one thing to have RL issues or prior guild obligations, but when you choose group X over a raid, it's hurting not only AH, but yourself because AH cannot advance for you.
elaari
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorcier and I have been extremely busy lately, too and haven't been able to raid like we want. It's slowing down although my work is about to be a pain for the next 4 months. Taxes don't stop me from raiding, but bellydance and related things do.
Prettything
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bellydancing in the winter??? sounds awfully chilly hehe have fun Smile
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: