Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 139
Members: 0
Total: 139
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Sisters
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sisters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Sisters Reply with quote

borrowed from friends
SISTERS

You have 3 Sisters (We call them A, B, C) Althea, Brenda and Christine.

First thing is first. Before even thinking about triggering the event your gonna have trash to kill but just make sure that every trash in the general area is clear.

There is one catch: There are 6 of those spin stun bats located in hallway that are on a 5 minute timer (Shorter timer then the rest of the trash in this area) What you want to do here is, keep all 6 of these bats mezzed through out this entire encounter. If they respawn in a bad spot, your healers = dead, no question's asked. Dispell them before mezz (They use that Bolster selfbuff that most DoD trash mobs use) After dispell, 2 Enchanters can keep these locked down for the duration of the encounter. If they arent dispelled first, they are unmezzable period. Keep them mezzed in that hallway up and left where there is a break between two doors.

Now onto the event. You need 3 people (We use Bards because they can bind sight on the Sisters) or use Rangers. Tip inc, if you use 3 Rangers, have them Wolf form due to Sister's respawning in room below. In wolf form a Ranger can look through walls and see below through the mesh and locate them, track does no good here.

These 3 Sister's people need to create a channel (We use TeamSisters) so they can communicate to each other on what is going on with their current sister.

OK

TeamSisters job here is to condemn them by digging up enough dirt so that one of the Sisters hates the other two. Anyway, the event starts when you hail any of them and trigger it. At this point, all 3 will despawn and respawn randomly in that area. 24 add's will spawn upon triggering this event. They arent agro at this time, they just spawn like regular DP trash.

Now your job is:

Track down each sister and hail them (Each person will be assigned a sister before hand and will have to track them down individually) and each sister will tell you what they are doing and then ask what the other sisters are doing. Example: Christine will say she is slipping a POISONOUS SUBSTANCE into her sisters glass. And then ask, I wonder what Brenda is up too? One of the sisters might ask what Christine is up too and you say "Poisonous Substance" to them. Their trigger phrases in what they are doing is in ALL CAPS. You repeat this a few times and every 4 or so minutes they change and each time they will move and you hail them again. Another example: The way we do it is, I will say in the channel "B SPYING need A (A being Althea and B being Brenda) Thats just to let let the other 2 in the channel know what to look for and what my sister is up too. If I have no progress on A and nobody is asking about A, I go ahead and take it. I need to know what Althea is doing. You only say in ALL CAPS what your sister is doing. A full message is something like "Althea is flipping through her sisters DIARY" ...You only need to report that Althea is "DIARY" and nothing else! If Brenda wants to know what Althea is doing, then whoever is on B say "DIARY"...It takes 6 or so condemns to a sister to fully condemn her. You need to condemn only two sisters. So if Brenda is condemned already and she is my sister, I dont need to condemn her any longer. During all of this, your being assualted by adds and pricked with a poison needle and slapped in the face with an unseen hand. If any of the 3 hailer's die, event is over and you lose.

When you tell a sister what another sister is doing, they will report back with how far you have condemned the sister in which you have spied on. They move around that entire hall, literally everywhere.

Here is another trick:

The 3 hailers will be getting AE'ed during all of this by "The Master" as they start condemning the Sisters. So these 3 hailers will need 1 dedicated healer and curer each to keep them alive during all of this.

The AE's the hailer's will be getting are: Prick of a Poisoned Pin and Hand of the Unseen. Hand of the Unseen is a 4k DD + 3 Second stun and Prick of a Poisoned Pin is a 2250/tick DoT. Each is Poison, 50 counters. They randomly go off on the hailers and increase in frequency the closer you are to winning the event.

What does the bulk of the raid do while the 3 TeamSister's run around and do their thing? They stay at the entrance of that hallway with the chanters and have 2 people CONSTANTLY pulling the trash that spawned during the Sister's event trigger. Constantly killing trash through out...Help clear path's for TeamSister's if you must.
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some key hotkeys needed for the sisters event. That you should have.

Althea is CONSPIRING
Althea is DIARY
Althea is CRYING
Althea is LETTER OPENER
Althea is POISONOUS SUBSTANCE
Althea is DEAD RAT
Althea is SPYING
Althea is SCOPING
Althea is WOODEN STAKE
Althea is SABOTAGING

MOVING for when the sisters move to a diffrent spot.
You will know when they are moving when it says Althea is moving elsewhere.

Puts a nice break point between mob movements & emotes.

That goes for the other 2 sisters also Brenda and Christine. Just substitute Althea with one of the other sisters name.

open a new chat window.

Filter OTHER to this new window
Filter /say to this new window
Filter emotes to this window
Filter colsisters channel to this window

Put Nature's Veil on your healers and make sure they overheal to drag mobs back to raid. Oh, and take off DS so healers aren't summoned to you with the mobs.
xilraazz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to add that you might want to pick one sister to NOT rat on, otherwise, you'll do the event until the timer expires. As all 3 of the sisters are conspiring against each other, so if you follow ALL the emotes, you will never win.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh ya thats proply a good idea , as a necro i tend to afk for 20 min wile this even is going
Wwein
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Don't rat on one sister Reply with quote

Thats something me and Lae have been talking about for a while. It doesn't make sense to rat on all three sisters since ultimately we're supposed to have one sister get the other two banished. As I understand it, we have been ratting on all three on each attempt; is this the case? And does anyone know if its right that you want to leave one sister un-ratted on, or rat on all three?

I tried bind sight (ranger version) on a sister and was told it wouldn't take hold. Have yet to try putting a Mark (the leader AA) on each sister, but I imagine that would work fine, and make finding them a lot easier.

Lastly, the main raid force pretty much just stands around during the main part of this raid. Since it's imperative that the three hailer's stay alive, it's be more constructive to have each group target a respective hailer and heal them whenever they see their health drop at all. That would reduce bad luck with OOR or stuns from heals from the hailer's dedicated healer/curer, and also pull agro if a mob happened to have spawned on the hailer.
Kalakob
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

long as they can coordinate via some sort of channel or somethin... that would make more sence than sticking 3 healers in 1 group with them
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we have only been ratting out on one sister.

As far as the groups go, I have some ideas. Stay tuned for this weeks attempt.
xilraazz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shieara wrote:
Yes we have only been ratting out on one sister.

As far as the groups go, I have some ideas. Stay tuned for this weeks attempt.

You have to rat on TWO sisters. Ratting on one will never finish the event either.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err yes that is what I meant. We have been leaving Christine alone and snitching on the other two.

Really we had it last time until the healer for the hailer group went down. All we have to do is fix that and we will win easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: