Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 179
Members: 0
Total: 179
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Flagging Changes on Test
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flagging Changes on Test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Flagging Changes on Test Reply with quote

Howdy,

Guys there are a lot of flagging changes on test. These are letting people bypass the flagging for zones up to PoR based on level. I'm keeping an eye on this, because it may refocus where we go. If we can get to DK without killing Daosheen, well, that would be good for us.

What I am still not sure about is whether you can loot if you are just entering by level or if you still need the flag/key for that. If you remember, zones like CoA you can piggy people into but they can't loot unless they are keyed/flagged. Once I have this information I will be able to tell you better what we are doing.
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up to POR? i heard they were doing away with keys up to GOD but i had not up to POR . wow
Aleax
Officer & Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a linked copy of the message that the developers put up and it only mentioned thru GoD...

The link I refer to is:
http://www.castersrealm.com/index.php/everquest/permalink/many_older_zones_get_unlocked/
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So try reading the actual patch on test server. As I said above this is directly from test. Don't believe me log onto the GD test server yourself.
-------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the Test Server!

The Test Server is updated frequently with changes, new content or new features that may or may not make it to the Live servers.

To report a bug, please use the /bug command in game. The /bug reports allow us to collect, properly categorize, and track bug report information in a bug database. If you have additional information to submit that cannot be detailed in the bug reports, like screenshots, diagrams, etc., then please be sure to include a link to where the information can be found in your /bug report, i.e. if you have posted a screenshot on the forums.

Tips on Submitting Bug Reports

4/10/2008

*** Test Server Update ***

Here is a list of some of our more visible changes that have been made with this update.

*** Highlights ***

- The 10th Veteran Reward, Summon Resupply Agent, is now available!

- Type 3 augmentations are now available. Check your local Faydwer faction vendor!

- Alternate Advancement experience has been accelerated significantly for those with fewer AAs spent and will scale back down to the normal rate as more AAs are earned.

- The experience gained formulas have been modified to present players with a much smoother increase in the number of kills required to progress through a level as they gain more levels. This change has the side effect of reducing the number of kills required to gain a level in certain scenarios between levels 50 and 75.

- All keyed zones from the Ruins of Kunark, Scars of Velious, Shadows of Luclin, Planes of Power, Gates of Discord, Omens of War, Depths of Darkhollow, and Prophecy of Ro have had their key/flag requirements modified. All players that have obtained the key/flag will still be allowed entry into the zones, as will players that have met minimum level requirements for the zones. The minimum level requirements are as follows:

Required Level 46

* The Howling Stones
* Old Sebilis
* Skyshrine

Required Level 55

* Veeshan's Peak
* Vex Thal
* Locked areas of the Temple of Ssraeshza

Required level 57

* Bastion of Thunder
* Halls of Honor
* The Temple of Marr
* Tower of Solusek Ro
* Drunder, The Fortress of Zek

Required Level 60

* Plane of Water
* Plane of Air
* Plane of Fire
* Plane of Earth
* Ikkinz
* Uqua
* Yxtta
* Kodtaz

Required Level 62

* Plane of Time
* Inktuta
* Qvic

Required Level 65

* Txevu
* Tacvi

Required Level 68

* Anquish

Required Level 70

* Dreadspire
* Demiplane of Blood

Required Level 72

* Theater of Blood
* Deathknell

*** Items ***

- The engineer steamworks that work within the guardian have developed devices that help them move within the beast. Fortunately for adventurers they can be a bit absent minded about them and adventures can find them lying about.
- A vial of raging heartblood is not as vile as it was previously.

*** Spells ***

- Secrets of Faydwer's Talisman of the Puma has been renamed to Talisman of the Cougar.
- Cast time on Quellious' Word of Tranquility has been reduced from 4 to 2 seconds.
- The Adrenal Boost focus effect has been changed to Life Line, which is a mana cost reduction on Pure Life.
- The Closefisted Claw focus effect has been changed to Ethereal Breath, which is a damage increase on Ethereal Conflagration.
- Breastplate worn effects that enhanced one rank of a spell or discipline now enhance all three ranks.
- Reuse time reduction bonus on Assassin's Efficacy, Impenetrable Body, and Fit of Berserking Rage have been set to 25%.
- The Rage of Tri'Qaras effect triggered from Bulwark of Tri'Qaras is now a damage bonus that stacks with other effects.
- The recourse from the Challenge for Honor line will now appear in the bard buff box.
- The Vinelash Ensnare effect triggered from Vinelash Cascade will no longer overwrite Entrap.
- The efficiency of Secrets of Faydwer direct damage spells now scales up on higher ranks of the same spell.

*** NPC ***

- Halima in Crescent Reach can now be found in the find window.
- Henrik O`Danos no longer sells Hypericum twice.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Rylin Coil will now show and give all three tinkering mastery books for the tinkering mastery quest.

*** AA ***

- Increased the range of the Wrath of the Wild AA line to match other Damage Shield spells that Druids have.
- Increased the hitpoints and resists of all "Wards" for all classes to make them better able to resist ambient damage while performing the tasks the abilities were created for.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Hidden corpses should now be hidden properly when entering proximity.
- The 'pop in' delay of hidden corpses when entering proximity should no longer exist.
- /who corpse should now properly display player corpses in zone.
- Changed NPC summon behavior to summon the player right in front of their current heading at 1/2 their melee range. Calculations used to determine when the NPC should summon have been made a bit more accurate. Please let us know if you experience any odd behavior when being summoned, either problems with being placed in geometry or some other location that seems incorrect. Also let us know if an NPC summons when it still seems like you are in its melee range.
- Pet Hold should no longer prevent the pet from attacking when it is ordered to attack.
- Iksar should now be able to receive a cap increase after purchasing AA.
- Corrected a problem with hate generation from skill attack abilities such as Hail of Arrows and Decimator's Volley. They were generating considerably more hate than they should and have been returned to their previous, lower hate generation.

- The EverQuest Team
xenamten
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was reading the forums they said they unlocked it all on test then are going to decided what to being to live wish i remembered what thread it was under
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: