Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 381
Members: 0
Total: 381
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Salutations and goodbyes
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Salutations and goodbyes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vudukitty
Officer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Salutations and goodbyes Reply with quote

All,
As some of you know I have taken an extended break from EQ. I explained alot of it to the officers and SL's. Recent events in my life and lack of real enjoyment from EQ have had me thinking about why I began playing EQ in the first place. The truth of the matter is that I no longer enjoy the game as much as I once did. The management of the game has decidedly been terrible in my opinion. I am going off on a tangent though... Suffice it to say I have come to the conclusion of my membership to EQ and I really don't believe I will be returning.

That said I want to say thank you to those of you who have made the game at least entertaining. Many of you have given me good times and funt stuff to look back on. I want to thank the SL's and the officers for their participation.

I am leaving this game after roughly 8 years of participation. I am moving on to WoW (hated WoW to many ppl) and currently ont he Thorium Brotherhood server as Peterg (Petergriffon was taken, and so was Vudu at the time) I hope to see many of you there eventually but if not again I say thanks for my memories with AH and on EQ.

Vudu

PS if I see you in WoW I got a beer waiting....
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vudu - we will keep the light on for you and a cold one on ice (direct from Hallas). I see folks coming back to EQ from WoW more and more frequently lately - I figure you will be back in maybe a few months - a year max! You are and will be missed - please feel free to stop in and give me advise anytime.
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: So Long Reply with quote

I am sad to see you go Vudu, but I understand. I myself have taken a year long break from eq. And like me I am sure you will return at some point. At least I hope to see you again. My only issue is did you have to take my Troll doll and Adonis ranja with ya Sad
Seriously you guys have fun and see you again someday. If nothing else the day the kill eq we can all meet somewhere and watch it crash.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gromdelin
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's good for everyone to take a break now and then. I wish you well in whatever you do and I do hope that Norrath will again see you someday. You are a good player and, more importantly, a good person. Be safe and be well.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy WoW Vudu (I sure have!). Gotta play what is fun to you. Thanks for all your hard work through the years to make ahraiding what it is.
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see you leave, but I fully understand...
Zanman
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I for one, don't understand. EQ not fun? LOLs (Yeah sorry for that Elg) I hate to see you go Vudu. Thanks for all the hard work and fun you have given me on raids for the last few years. I still have fun with EQ but after this last Fabled Anniversary and all the hard won fabled gear for alts and a couple pieces for Zanman. I have found myself playing less. Maybe burnout? I have given into the calls of real life more and more and play less and less. I have weird play times when I do play so I've resorted to boxing two others characters along with Zan. I hope all the best for you and whoever else converted over to the Evil "WOW"!!! My brother left EQ for WOW a couple of years ago because of that missing magic something. I feel like that to on occasion. I guess we are all looking for that next big MMORF that will spank the pants off EQ but some of use have put 8 years into a game and find it hard to give it up. (Are we Addicts?) YESSSS!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK and Don't play it if it ain't no fun!!!
Maybe see you on that new MMORF one day,
Zanman/Danny Dillistone
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically enough, the aggro whore that was vudu in EQ can't keep aggro off my mage as a warrior in WoW......karma is a bitch imho!
Beladonna
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh, my kitty is leaving Sad I hope you will return oneday and find the fun you once had is still there....

Take care Vudu.

Who wants to marry me? I need a new pet!

Placos A'tropine,
Level 64 Dark Elf Warrior,
12 AAs
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: