Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 147
Members: 0
Total: 147
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - I Want to Thank our Warriors!
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I Want to Thank our Warriors!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: I Want to Thank our Warriors! Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank the warriors that are currently showing up and steping up to the plate as MT for our events. I realize that some of you may have never done it before and some of you have but you are all doing a fine job.

You might not think that you have enough Hp, Ac or experience but once we figure out what we need to do to keep you standing we will. If I need to put 3 clerics on you I will if it keeps you toe to toe with a nasty mob.

Warriors are imperitive to us winning raids, no one can take a hit like a warrior can nor does any other class have the inate ability to deal with hard hitting mobs. With the exodus of our elder warriors that have moved on and can no longer attend due to current guild scheduing conflicts we are once again relearning how to take care of you, our next Generation of uber tanks to be.

Please bear with us as we work through this turbulent time and rest assured we will be moving on to better places as long as we keep our noses to the grind stone and keep pushing forward.

Thank you again for throwing yourselves infront of the bus on our raid nights because without you, well, lets not go there. See you all in game and happy hunting.
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, THANK YOU WARRIORS. Very Happy

Some events REQUIRE a warrior a MT. Other events an over geared knight MIGHT be able to tank, but we have ONE 25% mitigation disc, which lasts 2 minutes. After that, we're gonna splat.
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elric wrote:
I agree, THANK YOU WARRIORS. Very Happy

Some events REQUIRE a warrior a MT. Other events an over geared knight MIGHT be able to tank, but we have ONE 25% mitigation disc, which lasts 2 minutes. After that, we're gonna splat.

oooo, I can see it now. Setting up my first 2 minute knight rotation for a 10 minute battle, it could work in a pintch, maybe.
Elrico
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, at least you were lasting longer than me.

I don't know if it was just slow healer switches, but when I was tanking Krond, it was Hit fortitude and stand for 18 seconds.. and then splat 2 seconds later. I saw that some knights such as EvC with much higher AC were standing there pretty well.

Since the night of our 3 failed attempts at Krond, I have been focusing on upgrades only for msyelf instead of taking the whole group through the t3-t5 essences at the same time. I have made significant progress and should be at Friday night's raid and then more next week.. I won't make Saturday with taking the kids out for door to door goodies.

Cya tomorrow,

Rich
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, Elrico Very Happy

Don't eat too much candy Laughing
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico wrote:
I have been focusing on upgrades only for msyelf instead of taking the whole group through the t3-t5 essences at the same time.

I have currently been trying to get the t3 essences for my whole group while trying to flag most of my group up to void E. The fractured Essences are deffinatly my bottle neck and I only need 2 more to finish out tier 3 and only one more group task to finsh FoS theme and move me to void D.

After that I think I will just be getting the esences on the ranger and shaman seeing as the cleric will be fine for quite some time. Just takes to much time to get certain essences for more than one toon some days.

If any of you find you have an essence rotting shout it out in the ahchannel so a shlup like me might be able to come and grab it, hehe.

THANK YOU AGAIN WARRIORS!
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try 2 boxin Bite for 2 days straight to finish 2 T3 sets with additional help on top of that hehe thats what i did

Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sendalor wrote:
try 2 boxin Bite for 2 days straight to finish 2 T3 sets with additional help on top of that hehe thats what i did

I have been at the slact camp for 2 weeks now in order to procure 12 fractued essences. Managed to pick up 2 in other zones but this is by far the easiest for me to keep locked down.
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well bite is easy as long as you can request the task. been forever but the first fos group one in kurns, run up to 3rd floor wait 15 minutes and he either pops or just a reg guy does and he drops EVERY essence. i gave quite a few away nearer the end waiting for the ones i need or rolled on some when i needed help or had help with it. just run 1 instance for each guy wait for bite or ph kill rinse repeat. and yes i had bite in 3 instances at once and none for bout 2 hours couple times but 2 days maybe just a lil more 2 full sets of t3 i got

Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sendalor wrote:
well bite is easy as long as you can request the task. been forever but the first fos group one in kurns, run up to 3rd floor wait 15 minutes and he either pops or just a reg guy does and he drops EVERY essence. i gave quite a few away nearer the end waiting for the ones i need or rolled on some when i needed help or had help with it. just run 1 instance for each guy wait for bite or ph kill rinse repeat. and yes i had bite in 3 instances at once and none for bout 2 hours couple times but 2 days maybe just a lil more 2 full sets of t3 i got

See this is why I need you on more when I am on. Still need one more task for Void D, and it is the dragon phalanx one.
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the easiest fos task long as you got a puller just kill 15 bit harder than normal mobs. but its the other one price of knowledge is it with bite in it. bite spawns right where the dragonbane are tho fyi

Scuzz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I did bite a few months ago. the task only required 1 person to be in the task, so you could request separate instances for however many folks you had. Which expidited things quite a bit.
I've found the slact camp is the easier for the fractured. since he only has 1 Place holder, who is easily pullable.
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sendalor wrote:
thats the easiest fos task long as you got a puller just kill 15 bit harder than normal mobs. but its the other one price of knowledge is it with bite in it. bite spawns right where the dragonbane are tho fyi

I am a puller now, Harmonious Arrow for the WORLD!!!!

Friking LOVE that AA, I would marry it if my wife would let me.

Done with my teir 3 essences now, thank you increased poping of NPCs this weekend!

Void D flagged now and all I need in the warrens are all the solo tasks for the void e flag. Makeing my way up finally.
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats man Very Happy
Puvia
Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLACKER Acoma .. your getting worse then me on the alts to gear up Razz .... anyways let me know when your on cause I have the next two days off to finish that last FoS task for Void D

Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puvia wrote:
SLACKER Acoma .. your getting worse then me on the alts to gear up Razz .... anyways let me know when your on cause I have the next two days off to finish that last FoS task for Void D

SLACKER EXTRODINARE thank you, hehe, Of course my wife is off until Friday so my play time will be limited with her at home.

If I get on I will deffinatly look for you for sure because I need to get Art finished on FoS tasks Audience with the warmaster, The brood of the Emporer and An Impenetrable shield to finish off Void d for him.

What task are you missing from FoS? For your Cleric?

Gratz on the 2 days off by the way, hope to group with you some while our play times match. I hate your night job! hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: