Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 304
Members: 0
Total: 304
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Rallos
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rallos
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want to go back to Rallos Returns?
yes
74%
 74%  [ 26 ]
no move on already
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 35

laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Rallos Reply with quote

Ok up to you guys
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want REVENGE, DAMMIT! Mad Mad Mad

Without the warp at 2%, last attempt would have been a win....GRRRRR Mad Mad Mad Mad

I blame.....Hasseo!!!!! (or Aleax....I know a SK was behind it...)
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should try to win it stupid SOE nurfing guys messed it up Mad
Aleax
Officer & Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER give up, NEVER surrender! We can do this, we are sooo close!
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye i think is totally winable event with our last strat
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still have the best earrings we can win from any event
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elric wrote:
Without the warp at 2%, last attempt would have been a win....GRRRRR

Well I'd say if you got it down to 2%, then yes, it's a win soon and keep at it. Sounds like 1 more wizard or mage and you would have been there.
Not like say, FoS1, where we don't even have a viable strat yet.
Sendalor
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont forget RR hard drops all essences and other nice equip too but i wish there was a 3rd option. No to try some other raids and give it a go soon but not next week. I think we need to circulate raid targets much more, its the SAME every week pretty much and there are plenty of targets we havent won yet. Dont have a strategy for FoS1 cause we tried it once or twice?

Look at the new UF raids and how alll the uber guilds are wiping over and over getting a strategy down. We have a huge advantage having the basic knowledge of the event and some gimmicks here and there and some people that have beat the event as opposed to them just trying over and over. I would rather fail all night and try it again the next night to get a win instead of o we failed lets do somethin we know tomorrow.

I know im gonna hear this and that that ive already seen posted and heard as opinions that we try new events yes we tried venom lord and failed. Lets do him wednesday instead of uf where there was a full raid force last week for what 2 or 3 named. Queen and BB we know we can win and there are a few people that have lockouts on them because of there guild or whatever reason lets do events there not doing...more appealing doing raids my guild aint doing or trying and this way could also maybe help out attendance on some events because of no lockouts.

Look were gonna fail and die a few times til we win an event a time or two which is what has happened on rallos. We WILL beat him but lets rotate the schedule and do something different 2 nights a week try new events and other 2 nights do somethin we got on farm status. If we beat that event the first night we try another the next day. We lose we try it again and then we still have 2 nights of "farm" targets so its not like were not gonna get loot every week. K im done way too long of a post already /rant off

elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sendalor, I understand your frustration, and agree with it. But, the schedule is more than a simpele target x on night y.

Some folks are unable to group in UF, and as tier 7 is raid loot quality, we do that Wednesday nights. (low attendance due to lockouts.)

Thurs is Queen/Rott as we farm those, we're alternating hard/normal with CoL atm, and we hope to replace those targets in the near future.

Friday and Saturday our our top attendance nights. Full raids = toughest targets.

Currently Korafax on Friday, and another event on Saturday.

Problem we have atm is the meefirs (Me First) not showing up to raids where they know something they want won't drop. We need to improve the raid force as a whole., I could give a rat's ass about an individual's needs.

I'm concerned about AH as a whole. Period. Mad

Folks, as always, if you wanna step up, and try to RL, just shoot me or another SL/officer a tell. There is a LOT more that goes on in raids than you see in the /rsay.

We're moving as fast as we can, and I think AH is doing a GREAT job Very Happy
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As raid leader i can say couple things:

- First, personally i am not scheduling any raid below korafax, atm my only focus is get AH flagged for tower. So thats mean that FoS is out.

- Second goal is get as many essences as we can so thats mean keep farming Rotrued/Queen hard, keep trying RR until get it back to farm status and add crystal core to the schedule, again thats mean that any raid that dont provide that is out.
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hasseo,

That is great that you want to focus on getting AH tower flagged. A lofty goal for sure, and I wish you luck with that. But, what about those of us who do want to go back and do the FoS raids and learn to beat them, at least a couple of times, just for the chance to say we have done them? (and some satisfaction of Revenge also) I understand you are "Raid Leader" and have the right to pick your targets, but doesn't the wishes of the AH membership come into play somewhere in that?

How about another poll...

"Focus only on Korafax and above targets only, or do FoS and even Kith raids, i.e. the whole progression"

if AH were a guild, we would have to progress through the events just for the ability to request the higher raids. In my own opinion, I don't feel the same sense of actual accomplishment by having AH members who have done this content for their own guild letting us ride in on their coat tails to events that we have not unlocked ourselves. Hope that makes sense.

Loot is great, but I don't play this game just for loot. I also like to complete quests and finish tasks. I may be the minority here, but I would like to hear what others think.

EQ Players | Magelo
Kreavan
Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico,

For people wanting to hit other targets, that is why AH leadership has opened its doors to those who want to lead raids. To give those people a chance to choose their own targets to hit up Smile

Aergon
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, you right Kreavan, we need more RL and Elrico lead MMs raids a lot of times, i hope he begin to do it again, i will love join to that again except the fridays Sad is the wife day jeje.

FoS, Kithicor can be nice for us because unlock some rk3 spells for we all, and like Elrico said revenge, proud Smile , progression, etc.
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico wrote:
Hey Hasseo,

That is great that you want to focus on getting AH tower flagged. A lofty goal for sure, and I wish you luck with that. But, what about those of us who do want to go back and do the FoS raids and learn to beat them, at least a couple of times, just for the chance to say we have done them? (and some satisfaction of Revenge also) I understand you are "Raid Leader" and have the right to pick your targets, but doesn't the wishes of the AH membership come into play somewhere in that?

"Focus only on Korafax and above targets only, or do FoS and even Kith raids, i.e. the whole progression"

if AH were a guild, we would have to progress through the events just for the ability to request the higher raids. In my own opinion, I don't feel the same sense of actual accomplishment by having AH members who have done this content for their own guild letting us ride in on their coat tails to events that we have not unlocked ourselves. Hope that makes sense.

Loot is great, but I don't play this game just for loot. I also like to complete quests and finish tasks. I may be the minority here, but I would like to hear what others think.

Yes, which is why Hasseo is only one of the multiple raid leaders...
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... a pool can be interesting, something like....

What we want raid every week?

1. only Korafax or superior for tower flagged
2. Pallorax, UF group content, Queen/Rot, Crystal Core, Rallos
3. Whole SoD raids including FoS, Kithicor, etc., discard uf group content
4. UF Raids?, etc.
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any benefit to doing a few trash raids to get more people flagged for Classic Raids through Old Man Mckenzie?
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so it seems that if I want to go back and do FoS or Kith Raids, then I will have to schedule them and lead them... That about sum it up?

I don't have the title "Raid Leader", and just recently been made Squad Leader, so I am not about to just jump into the Calendar and schedule something. It has become perfectly apparent to me that SL/Member input is noted, but all final decisions will come from Officers.

However, if they decide to put something on the schedule for FoS raids and ask me to lead, then I will. I have not lead large scale raids in several years. Had to give it up because I just don't have time between family and work to do all the research required.

In fact, Thursday of this week, I am going in for my Service Provider CCIE written test and have my SP CCIE Lab test scheduled for March 19th. This will be my 2nd certification and is my primary focus these days.

So.. back to the original topic (sorry for the threadjack), YES, we should absolutely keep RR on farm status. I was not there on last attempt (sorry, Hockey game), but I heard that we were very close.

I also say YES to FoS raid, and YES to Kith raids, and YES to Kora raids. And to fit all this in, I would say NO to UF group content raids. Leave the group stuff for groups, and let's get back on the FOCUS of raiding SoD Raid targets.

EQ Players | Magelo
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico, best of luck on the RL stuff you're dloing. I'll be praying for ya. In this economy, I'm serious.

As for other targets, we have 4 nights to upgrade members. If folks aren't happy with current targets, what do they feel is doable?

Remember,, many members can't group in UF without the perfect group.
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maneki wrote:
Elrico wrote:
Hey Hasseo,

Yes, which is why Hasseo is only one of the multiple raid leaders...

Exactly.

Those targets are welcome if other RL step up to lead.
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrico wrote:
Hey Hasseo,

You will need to go forward and gear up before you can go back and do the FoS raids with the changes that have been made I do beleive.

If you can get everyone raid essences and better non-visable loots from Korfax/tower, Rott/Queen and UF then you will have a better chaance at taking down the harder scripted events like FoS, Kith, and Earth theme.

Just my 2 copper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: